Explore the Terracotta Army and more on a Private Xi’an Day Tour!
- Discover one of China’s most famous (and incredible) attraction up close – the Terracotta Army;
- Climb up and explore Xi’an’s longstanding City Wall, which has been protecting the city for over 600 years;
- Visit the symbol of Xi’an located in the very center of the city – it’s famous Bell and Drum Tower;
- Explore the city’s famous Muslim Quarter – located north of the Bell and Drum Tower – offering visitors a different Xi’an experience;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
(Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 2,075 CNY per person
2 x Persons = 1,150 CNY per person
3 x Persons = 840 CNY per person
4 x Persons = 685 CNY per person
5 x Persons = 615 CNY per person
6 x Persons = 590 CNY per person
7 x Persons = 545 CNY per person
8 x Persons = 510 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Please note, tour pricing is based upon max.of 9 x hour’s driver + guide service. For additional hours, extra fees apply
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & associated costs throughout entire tour route as above;
- Professional Driver’s Fees;
- Entrance tickets to all sights listed above;
- A selection of local snacks (based upon your preferences) at the Muslim Quarter
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- Please note, we haven’t included meals within this tour but our team can make recommendations for where to eat lunch/dinner based on your preferences;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
To begin the tour, our tour guide and driver will meet you at your Chengdu Hotel Lobby. We’d recommend a 9:00 am meeting time but because it’s a private tour, this can be flexible so please advise your preferences. Thereafter, depart for the Terracotta Army, which is located on the outskirts of Xi’an City.
The Terracotta Army Museum, is the Eighth wonder of the world and largest on-site museum in China. It features thousands of Terracotta Warriors and Horses that were made over 2,000 years ago. Visitors are taken aback by the sheer number and size – making this visit a the highlight of many visitors’ trip to China.
Following the visit to the Terracotta Army Museum, you’ll stopover at a local restaurant to enjoy a nice lunch (not included in tour pricing). Our guide’s can provide recommendations for various different types of cuisine so depending upon your specific food preferences and availability, we can accommodate you. Thereafter, you will visit and spend time atop Xi’an’s City Wall. This incredible city wall has protected Xi’an from invaders for over 600 years.
Moreover, amazingly, this is the best preserved and most complete wall that has survived throughout China’s long history. It stands 12 meters high and 12 – 14 meters wide across the top with 15 – 18 meters width at the base of the wall. The entire length of the wall is over 13 kilometers around the city. Visitors can walk, cycle or even take a golf cart as a shuttle to sight-see and experience life along Xi’an’s City Wall.
After visiting the Xi’an City Wall, you’ll continue towards the old section of Xi’an where the next attraction is located – the square of the Bell & Drum Tower. The Bell Tower is the symbol of Xi’an as it was built in the very center of the city over 600 years ago. Depending upon your time, you could enjoy one of the shows that are held at the Bell Tower or Drum Tower.
In the late afternoon, continue exploring Xi’an with a visit to the Muslim Quarter. This area of Xi’an is particularly renowned for it’s various local snacks and souvenirs. The Muslim Quarter is a great place to visit to cap off a fantastic day exploring all of Xi’an main attractions. When you’re finished visiting the Muslim Quarter, you’ll be transferred back to your Xi’an Hotel to enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure. END OF TOUR.