The Best of Nanning
3 Day Tour around the best attractions of Nanning!
- Discover Guangxi’s rich ethnic minority culture at the Guangxi Museum of Nationalities
- Visit Nanning’s largest park at Qingxiu Mountain
- Experience Guangxi’s incredible karst mountain scenery
- Be amazed as you watch falls straddling the China-Vietnam border – the Detian Waterfalls
- Hike through the Tongling Grand Canyon, enjoying the lush scenery and huge falls
- Enjoy the sunset overlooking Quyang Lake
- Walk around and explore the Equan Springs at the Equan Scenic Area
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Nanning Hotel Lobby.
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: Visit Guangxi Museum of Nationalities
- 10:30 am – 1:00 pm: Visit Qingxiu Mountain
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Lunch (not included)
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Transfer to Mingshi Scenic Area
- 5:00 pm: Arrive at Mingshi Scenic Area
- 5:00 pm on-wards: Evening at leisure
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Mingshi Hotel Lobby.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Transfer to Detian
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am: Visit Detian Waterfalls
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Lunch at Detian Waterfalls (not included)
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Transfer to Tongling Grand Canyon
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Visit Tongling Grand Canyon
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Transfer to Jingxi
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm (Optional): Quyang Lake Sunset
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Jingxi Hotel Lobby
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am: Visit Equan Scenic Area
- 10:30 am: Depart Jingxi
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch at Mingshi (not included)
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm: Explore Mingshi Scenic Area via raft or bicycle
- 2:30 pm: Depart from Mingshi
- 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Transfer from Mingshi to Nanning Hotel/END OF TOUR
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Driver’s Accommodation throughout tour;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- Tour Guide’s Accommodation throughout tour;
- For this private tour, no meals are included (unless mentioned) within the tour pricing but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences;
Please note, different cuisine is available based upon your specific preferences 🙂
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Please note, for a selection of recommended Nanning Nature & Bama Longevity Hotels for you to book, please contact us directly!
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Arrive into Nanning the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, activities/itinerary/day order can be changed to reflect your arrival time. The tour can also commence from Nanning Airport/Nanning Railway Station if preferred.
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Mingshi
Begin the day by visiting the Guangxi Museum of Nationalities Museum, which is home to a number of exhibits showcasing the rich ethnic minority cultures throughout Guangxi Province.
After exploring the exhibits of the Museum of Nationalities, visitors will then be transferred to Qingxiu Mountain.
Within Nanning City, Qingxiu Mountain is considered to be the most popular and best attraction – it’s a large park within the city featuring sculptures, temples, gardens, lakes and more for visitors to enjoy.
Following your visit to Qingxiu Mountain, depart Nanning and travel towards Daxin. In the late afternoon, you’ll arrive into Mingshi at your hotel (TBA). After checking into your Mingshi Hotel, enjoy the rest of your evening at leisure.
In the morning, depart Mingshi to the famous Detian Waterfalls. By staying overnight in Mingshi (and departing to the waterfalls earlier), the majority of the day visitors from Nanning won’t be at the waterfalls during your visit, allowing a more peaceful experience.
The Detian Waterfalls are famous waterfalls straddling the border of China and Vietnam and Detian is the fourth largest waterfall in the world along a national border.
Day 3 – Stay overnight in Nanning/END OF TOUR
After checking out from your Jingxi Hotel, you’ll travel to the nearby Equan Scenic Area. This particular attraction features a spring surrounded by beautiful gardens and mountains and is a popular stopover between Jingxi and Mingshi.
Following the visit to Equan Scenic Area, depart from Jingxi and travel back towards the Mingshi Scenic Area. From Jingxi to Mingshi, it takes approximately 2 x hours. Mingshi Scenic Area is a scenic spot located in Daxin (near Detian Waterfalls), which is famous for it’s incredible landscape.
Mingshi is known as a ‘small Guilin’ and visitors have the option to explore the Mingshi Scenic Area either via bicycle, walking or rafting. In the afternoon, continue the journey back to Nanning.
On the way, to break up the journey (optional), stopover at the small city of Chongzuo and visit it’s Chongzuo Leaning Pagoda.
Chongzuo is surrounded by karst scenery, rivers and sugar cane fields. Thereafter, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Nanning to conclude the tour.
END OF TOUR.