Explore Chengdu’s Highlights during this Private Chengdu Day Tour!
- Enjoy a visit to the Chengdu Panda Research Center and be amazed at seeing pandas of all ages including baby pandas!
- Experience local life at Chengdu’s largest (and most famous park) – People’s Park;
- Go back-stage at the Sichuan Opera Tea House to meet the performers
- Get a taste of local cuisine by tasting the spicy Sichuan foods!
- Jinli Pedestrian Street;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Lunch at Local Sichuan Restaurant (not included in pricing – if you’d prefer not to try local food, we can also switch over to other lunch choices)
Private Tour Pricing
(Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 1,830 CNY per person
2 x Person = 1,090 CNY per person
3 x Person = 845 CNY per person
4 x Person = 720 CNY per person
5 x Person = 680 CNY per person
6 x Person = 650 CNY per person
7 x Person = 620 CNY per person
8 x Person = 590CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
* Pricing is not valid for Public Holiday dates.* Please note, if you have a larger group visiting, please contact us to inquire about corresponding pricing.
The above Chengdu Highlights Private Chengdu Day Tour includes the following :
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance tickets to Chengdu Panda Research Center;
- Backstage Meet at the Sichuan Opera Tea House;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide throughout tour;
- Both lunch & dinner are not included within the tour price;
Please note, we would suggest you have breakfast before departing to the Panda Research Center
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
In the morning, at 8:00 am, your licensed English speaking tour guide and professional driver will meet you at your Chengdu Hotel Lobby. Thereafter, travel directly to the Chengdu Panda Research Center to begin your day tour of sightseeing and visiting the cute Pandas!
The Chengdu Panda Research Center has become a haven for rescued pandas from the wilderness as well as China’s leading Panda breeding center. Walk the paths within the Panda center in search for an up-close look at these amazing animals. We visit the center in the morning when the Pandas are fed and they’re usually at their most active at this time of the day.
Whilst you’re exploring the Chengdu Panda Research Center, be sure to kindly keep noise to a minimum as sudden, unexpected noise can induce stress on Pandas as well as the other animals in the center.
Enjoy the bamboo forests within the park as well as other ornamental plants that form part of Giant Pandas’ natural habitat. In addition to the animals within the Research center, there are also swans, peacocks, colorful butterflies and a variety of different species of birds that call this home.
For lunch, we’ll take you to a local restaurant in Chengdu to introduce you to Sichuan cuisine (not included in pricing)! Alternatively, if you’d prefer not to taste this local specialty, other restaurants can be arranged, depending upon your specific requirements/preferences.
Following lunch, we have a special treat for you with a visit to the backstage of the Sichuan Tea Opera House as the performers prepare their make-up for the Opera. You’ll be treated to a performance as well as a meet-and-greet with the actors and actresses. Afterwards, travel to People’s Park in central Chengdu City, which is home to the largest outdoor teahouse in Chengdu. Visitors will experience an introduction to local culture here as well as explore the park, which gives an insight into locals’ daily lives.
There’s even a ‘blind date corner’ where parents discuss among themselves suitable boyfriends or girlfriends for their children!