Cruise, Climb & Cycle
- Board your own private raft for a shortened version of the motorized Li River Cruise;
- Hike along the Li River from Nine Horse Fresco Hill area to Xianggong Hill;
- Visit & Walk-up Xianggong Hill to see the bird’s eye view overlooking the Li River and surrounding karst scenery
- Explore the Yangshuo countryside;
- Cycle around the scenic Yulong Valley Area;
- Visit & Walk-up Cuiping Hill;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Guilin or Yangshuo Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Yangdi Pier
- Board a Private Li River Cruise to Nine Horse Fresco Hill
*Note: Persons under 120 cms tall, over 65 years of age or pregnant are not permitted on the Private Li River Raft Cruise boats*
- Disembark from Li River Cruise Raft
- Begin Hike from Nine Horse Fresco Hill to Xianggong Hill
- Arrive at Xianggong Hill
- Visit & Walk-up Xianggong Hill (15 mins walk)
- Depart Xianggong Hill
- Stopover for scenery between Xianggong Hill & Putao Town
- Arrive at Baisha Town
- Guilin Rice Noodles for Lunch (included)
- Arrive at Yulong Valley Scenic Area
- Yulong Valley Countryside Cycling (duration can be tailored)
- Depart from Yulong Valley Scenic Area
- Transfer to Cuiping Hill
- Arrive at Cuiping Hill
- Visit & Walk-up Cuiping Hill (20 mins walk)
- Depart from Cuiping Hill
- Return transfer to Guilin Hotel (1.5 x hours)
Cruise, Climb & Cycle Tour Pricing
(Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 2,490 CNY per person
2 x Persons = 1,350 CNY per person
3 x Persons = 970 CNY per person
4 x Persons = 845 CNY per person
5 x Persons = 700 CNY per person
6 x Persons = 680 CNY per person
7 x Persons = 610 CNY per person
8 x Persons = 585 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Private Li River Motorized Raft cruise tickets ;
- Xianggong Hill entry tickets;
- Guilin Rice Noodles Lunch;
- Standard Bicycle Hire;
- Cuiping Hill entry tickets
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No dinner is included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants OR you can eat in Guilin after tour;
Please note, we would suggest you have a large breakfast as this is an active full day tour
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force
tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to the Yangdi Pier – where you will board your private raft to cruise downstream along the Li River. You will travel approximately 40 minutes to the Nine Horse Fresco Hill area where you will disembark.
Upon disembarking, you will commence a hike along the banks of the Li River up to Xianggong Hill. After arriving at the base of the hill, begin the ascent where it takes approximately 10 – 15 minutes (depending upon speed/pace) to walk up to the top of the hill. At the peak, visitors are presented with spectacular views and scenery overlooking the Li River and it’s surrounding karst scenery.
Following the visit to Xianggong Hill, transfer to the Yulong Valley area where you will commence either a cycling or walking loop throughout this scenic & special area of Yangshuo.
Depending upon your preferences for time spent hiking or cycling, we can accommodate so you can maximize your visit and spend as much (or as little time) as you’d like doing this activity.
At the conclusion of the Yulong Valley area visit, you’ll be transferred to Cuiping Hill, which is another karst hill with spectacular views overlooking the rural scenery including rivers, rice paddies and more!
After returning to the base of the mountain, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin, hotel in Yangshuo or to either train station/airport, if you a connection, to conclude your tour. END OF TOUR.