Experience the best attractions in Guilin City!
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Watch the spectacular views of Guilin city from the peak of Yao Mountain
- Visit Daxu Old Town located on the banks of the Li River
- Take a step back in time visiting a Local Resident’s House in Daxu Old Town
- Enjoy an organic lunch at a local Farmer’s Restaurant on Maozhou Island
- Walk through the famous limestone Reed Flute Cave
- See the landmark that represents Guilin – Elephant Trunk Hill
- Explore the city lakes and central walking streets
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Guilin Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Yao Mountain
- Arrive at a Yao Mountain
- Take a chairlift from the base of Yao Mountain to the peak and see the views overlooking Guilin!
- After exploring Yao Mountain, sit on a toboggan and ride to the base of Yao Mountain (no extra fee)
- Depart from Yao Mountain
- Transfer to Daxu Old Town
- Arrive at Daxu Old Town
- Walk along the cobble stone streets of Daxu and visit a local resident’s Old House with antiques leftover from the cultural revolution and life gone-by.
- Board a Ferry to Maozhou Island for an Organic Lunch
- After Lunch, depart Maozhou Island and return to Guilin
- Transfer to Reed Flute Cave
- Enter and Explore the caverns of Reed Flute Cave
- Transfer to Elephant Trunk Hill
- Arrive at Elephant Trunk Hill & Explore this famous landmark of Guilin
- Guilin City Lakes Walking Tour
Guilin Highlights Tour Pricing
(Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 2,140 CNY per person
2 x Persons = 1,250 CNY per person
3 x Persons = 960 CNY per person
4 x Persons = 810 CNY per person
5 x Persons = 730 CNY per person
6 x Persons = 730 CNY per person
7 x Persons = 680 CNY per person
8 x Persons = 650 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance tickets to Yao Mountain
- Maozhou Island Ferry;
- Organic Lunch at Maozhou Island;
- Elephant Trunk Hill Tickets;
- Reed Flute Cave Tickets;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
Please note, we would suggest you have breakfast before the tour commences as there are a few activities prior to the included lunch
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to Yao Mountain – where you will take a chairlift to the highest peak of Guilin, offering spectacular views overlooking the city and surrounding karst scenery.
Afterwards, travel to the ancient town of Daxu, which is a famous old town situated alongside the Li River. In Daxu, we will walk the old streets, see the ancient bridge and visit a local house before travelling to Maozhou Island. At Maozhou Island, relax and enjoy an organic lunch at a local farmer’s restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit the Reed Flute Cave, which is a popular limestone cave located on the outskirts of Guilin city. Visitors typically spend an hour within the cavern exploring the different halls and scenery inside.
Thereafter, travel back inside the city and explore Elephant Trunk Hill – the famous landmark of Guilin. Following the visit to Elephant Trunk Hill, walk to the nearby central city lakes, which are home to the famous Sun and Moon Pagodas and walking streets to conclude the tour.