2 Day Hong Kong to Guilin Tour
2 Day Hong Kong to Guilin tour for those seeking a relaxing, scenic tour!
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Enjoy the views from on-board the Deluxe (4 Star) Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Explore the Yulong Valley Karst Scenery via Electronic Scooter or Shuttle;
- Visit some Ancient Bridges and other rural scenery along the iconic Yulong River;
- Yangshuo Helicopter Experience (Optional Extra – Not Included in Pricing)
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- TIME TBA: Meet at Guilin Railway/Guilin Airport
- TIME TBA: Transfer to Guilin Hotel
- 7:40 am: Meet at your Guilin Hotel Lobby
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm: Deluxe Li River Cruise
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Explore the Yulong Valley Scenic Area
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Yangshuo Helicopter (additional fee)
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Visit West Street/Dinner (dinner not included in price)
- 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm: Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
- 9:00 pm: Transfer back to your Yangshuo Hotel
- 9:15 pm – 9:30 pm: Arrive at your Yangshuo Hotel
- 10:00 am (flexible): Meet at your Yangshuo Hotel Lobby
- 10:30 am: Visit Silver Cave
- 12:00 – 3:00 pm: Yangshuo Cooking Class
- 3:30 pm: Depart Yangshuo
- 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm: Transfer to Yangshuo Hotel, Yangshuo Railway Station, Guilin Airport or Guilin Railway Station to conclude the tour
Yangshuo Railway Station is closest to Yangshuo – we can assist with ticket purchase if this is a requirement for your departure.
Hong Kong to Guilin
2 Day Tour Pricing
(2 Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 5,320 CNY per person
2 x Persons = 3,270 CNY per person
3 x Persons = 2,750 CNY per person
4 x Persons = 2,560 CNY per person
5 x Persons = 2,165 CNY per person
6 x Persons = 2,005 CNY per person
7 x Persons = 1,830 CNY per person
8 x Persons = 1,720 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
- Li River Cruise Reserved Seats (4-Star Deluxe Boat – Upper Deck Seating with Buffet);
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show (VIP B1 Seating);
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included (except buffet lunch on-board Li River Cruise) but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences;
Please note, different cuisine is available based upon your specific preferences 🙂
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, helicopter fees, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Please note, for a selection of recommended Yangshuo Hotels for you to book, please contact us directly!
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Pre-Tour – Stay overnight in Guilin
Arrive into Guilin the day before your tour is scheduled to begin as the Li River Cruise departs from Guilin’s Pier (which is closest to Guilin City compared to Yangshuo). There are direct trains from Hong Kong (West Kowloon Railway Station) to Guilin as well as flights from Hong Kong to Guilin.
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to the Guilin Pier, which is located approximately 45 minutes away from Guilin. Upon arriving at Guilin Pier, board the Li River Cruise (4 Star Deluxe Boat), where you will have reserved upper deck seats on-board. The cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo takes approximately 4 x hours and includes a Simple Chinese Buffer Lunch on-board during the cruise.
Upon arriving into Yangshuo, disembark the Li River Cruise and explore West Street, which is located alongside the Li River and Yangshuo Pier. Depending upon how much (or little) time you’d like to spend at West Street, afterwards you’d then explore the Yulong Valley Scenic Area either via walking, electric scooter, bicycle or shuttle/private van.
Visitors also have the additional option to take a Helicopter around Yangshuo’s countryside. This activity hasn’t been included within the itinerary/pricing as Helicopter departures are based upon weather and if you chose to arrange this activity, it could simply be arranged in the afternoon (subject to weather and flight availability). In the evening, enjoy the Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show and at the show’s conclusion, you’ll be transferred to your Yangshuo Hotel
Day 2 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo or Guilin/END OF TOUR Begin the morning by traveling to Yangshuo’s largest limestone cave – Silver
Cave. Visitors enter Silver Cave and are amazed at it’s spectacular stalactites and stalagmites throughout cave. This cave is considered to be one of the best caves in Guangxi Province and provides visitors an insight into what’s underneath the karst mountains.
Afterwards, experience a Chinese Cooking Class – where you will visit a local market to select ingredients and learn how to cook up to 5 different local dishes. The cooking class ends with the best part (eating) and tasting your dishes! The tour concludes with a transfer back to your Yangshuo hotel, Guilin Hotel or any railway station/airport, depending upon specific departure information. END OF TOUR.