Last Update: 4th October 2020
What is the Yangshuo Cooking Class?
If you are keen on learning different types of dishes, Yangshuo Cooking Class is a great option during your Yangshuo Tour. Cooks at the cooking school will instruct you to do the dishes you are interested to cook.
Yangshuo Cooking Class Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Yangshuo Pengrenke (阳朔烹饪课)
- Things to do there: Photography, Culture, Cooking Lesson
- Who visits: Photographers, Culture Lovers, Food Lovers
- Time required: 3 hours
Interested in experiencing a Yangshuo Cooking Class during a Yangshuo Tour?
What to expect at the Yangshuo Cooking Class
First, the chef and the driver will pick you up from your hotel in Yangshuo and take you to a local market to select fresh ingredients for dishes you are going to cook. He/she will teach you how to pick the fresh ones among many vegetables stalls. When you get to the cooking school, the chef will guide you to prepare the ingredients by chopping proper shapes.
You may learn how to make dumplings, Kung Pao Chicken, cucumber in sauce, Yangshuo Beer Fish, fried eggplants, fried eggs with tomatoes, Mapo Beancurd and other simply-cooked dishes. After finishing cooking, you can enjoy your own cooking fruits with your friends or families. Every learner is offered a set of cooker so that they have enough time to cook the dishes
Yangshuo Cooking Class Operating Hours
The Yangshuo Cooking Class is available between 09:30 – 12:30 and 15:30 – 18:30 daily.
Additional Yangshuo Cooking Class Advice
- Please book the cooking class in advance in case there is no seats available for the period time you are planning to experience the class.
- The cooking school offers transfer from your hotel in Yangshuo to a local market and then to the school.
Interested in experiencing a Yangshuo Cooking Class on a Tour?