4 Day Hong Kong to Guilin Tour
4 Day Hong Kong to Guilin Tour including the best attractions in Southern China
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Experience the Longji Zhuang Ethnic Minority Culture
- Explore the Longji Rice Terraces and the stunning scenery
- Look over the views of Guilin city from the peak of Yao Mountain
- Walk through the famous limestone Reed Flute Cave
- See the landmark that represents Guilin – Elephant Trunk Hill
- Embark upon the Two Rivers/Four Lakes Boat Cruise around central Guilin City
- Travel along the Li River on the 4 Star Li River Cruise (Upper Deck Reserved Seating)
- See the spectacular views of the Li River from the peak of Xianggong Hill
- Enjoy dinner in one of the many restaurants in and around West Street
- Watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River
- Explore one of Guangxi’s most famous old towns – Huangyao Ancient Town
- Sit-back on a raft and enjoy a drifting experience along the peaceful Yulong River
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- TIME TBA: Meet at Guilin Railway/Guilin Airport
- TIME TBA: Transfer to Guilin Hotel
- 9:00 am (flexible): Meet at your Guilin Hotel Lobby
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am: Transfer to Longji Rice Terraces
- 11:00 am: Arrive at Longji Rice Terraces
- 11:30 am: Visit & Walk-up to Ping’an Village
- 12:30 pm: Lunch at Ping’an Village (not included in pricing)
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Afternoon activities at Longji Rice Terraces
- 4:00 pm: Depart Longji Rice Terraces
- 6:00 pm: Return transfer to Guilin Hotel
Day 3 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo
- 07:40 am: Meet at your Guilin Hotel Lobby
- 07:40 – 8:20 am: Transfer to Guilin Pier
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm: Li River Cruise
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Visit West Street
- 3:00 pm: Visit & Walk-up Xianggong Hill
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Dinner in Yangshuo (not included in pricing)
- 07:30 pm – 9:00 pm: Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
- 9:00 pm: Transfer to Yangshuo Hotel
Day 4 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo/END OF TOUR
- 09:00 am: Meet at your Yangshuo Hotel Lobby
- 09:00 am – 10:30 am: Transfer to Huangyao
- 10:30 am: Arrive at Huangyao Ancient Town
- 10:30 am – 1:30 pm: Explore Huangyao Ancient Town
- 3:00 pm: Arrive back in Yangshuo
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Yulong River Scenic Drifting
- 5:00 pm: Return transfer to Yangshuo Hotel/END OF TOUR
4 Day Hong Kong to Guilin
(4 Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 10,730 CNY per person
2 x Persons = 6,180 CNY per person
3 x Persons = 4,665 CNY per person
4 x Persons = 3,960 CNY per person
5 x Persons = 3,490 CNY per person
6 x Persons = 3,450 CNY per person
7 x Persons = 3,250 CNY per person
8 x Persons = 3,080 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
- Li River Cruise Reserved Seats (4-Star Deluxe Boat – Upper Deck Seating with Buffet);
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show (VIP B1 Seating);
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included (except buffet lunch on-board Li River Cruise) but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences;
Please note, different cuisine is available based upon your specific preferences 🙂
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Please note, for a selection of recommended Guilin & Yangshuo Hotels for you to book, please contact us directly!
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Pre-Tour– Stay overnight in Guilin City
Arrive into Guilin the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, activities/itinerary/day order can be changed to reflect your arrival time. There are direct trains from Hong Kong (West Kowloon Railway Station) to Guilin as well as flights from Hong Kong to Guilin.
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Guilin City
In the morning you will meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby before travelling to the Longji Rice Terraces (this journey takes approximately 2.5 hours). Upon arriving at Ping’an Village car park, ascend the steps up to the top of Ping’an Village with panoramic views overlooking the Rice Terraces.
Within Ping’an Village, visitors have the option to enjoy a traditional meal of Bamboo Chicken/Bamboo Rice at one of the many local restaurants (not included in pricing). These meals are local specialties whereby the rice and/or chicken is cooked inside hollowed out bamboo -tasty and unique meal!
There are a range of different restaurants and eateries available and you’re welcome to ask your tour guide for recommendations. Aside from local cuisine, there are a range of different foods available depending upon preferences.
Following your visit to Ping’an Village, visitors have a few different options to explore the Rice Terraces, depending upon specific preferences. There is a hike (mainly downhill) from Ping’an Village to the Longji Zhuang Village along the Rice Terraces Trails. This takes approximately 45 – 60 x minutes depending upon pace.
Otherwise, there is a shorter hike (approx.20 x minutes) available up to the Nine Dragons/Five Tigers Viewpoint, closer to Ping’an Village. Some people also choose to explore Ping’an Village and then return – being a private tour it’s completely flexible so please communicate directly with your tour guide in regards to preferences.
After visiting the Longji Rice Terraces, you’ll be returned to your hotel in Guilin City for the evening at leisure.
Day 2 – Stay overnight in Guilin City
For the second day, visitors will spend the day in and around Guilin City, visiting the different highlights within the city and its surroundings. These include the main attractions with a combination of spectacular scenery, mountains, caves and Guilin’s famous landmark!
Start the day off by travelling to Yao Mountain, which offers spectacular views overlooking Guilin City as well as the karst scenery surrounding the city. Visitors board chairlifts from the base of the mountain and ascend to the peak, which offers incredible views overlooking Guilin, the surrounding karst formations, Li River and more!
Thereafter, visit the Reed Flute Cave which is a famous limestone cave located on the outskirts of Guilin city. During the late afternoon, travel to Elephant Trunk Hill – the landmark of Guilin, which resembles and Elephant drinking directly out of the Li River! No visit to Guilin City is complete without visiting this iconic symbol among domestic and international visitors alike.
before visiting the local walking streets and finishing the evening with the Two Rivers & Four Lakes Boat Cruise. Following the conclusion of the Lakes Cruise, return to your Guilin hotel to enjoy the remainder of the evening at leisure.
Day 3 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to the Pier in Guilin to board the Li River Cruise (4 Star boat – Upper Deck Reserved Seating). During the cruise, which lasts between 3.5 – 4 hours (depending upon water-flow) and is along an 83 kilometre section of the river, visitors will see incredible scenery with large karst mountains either side of the river among beautiful rural scenery. Upon arriving into Yangshuo, disembark the boat and explore West Street.
Depending upon time, you’ll either visit West Street for dinner or at a nearby restaurant/eatery. Following dinner, you will watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River and directed by the Beijing 2008 Olympics Opening Ceremony Director, Zhang Yimou. This is a magical performance with over 700+ actors & actresses performing with the Li River as the main stage and karst mountains in the background!
At the conclusion of the show, you’ll have a private return transfer to your Yangshuo Hotel and the remainder of the evening is at leisure to relax!
Day 4 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo/END OF TOUR
Begin the day by travelling to Huangyao Ancient Town, which is a town located in Hezhou with over 1,000 years of history. The town itself is quite large and requires a half-day to explore the town and its alleys and streets.
In the late afternoon, return to Yangshuo and board the Yulong River Rafts to experience a peaceful afternoon drift down the iconic Yulong River. At the conclusion of the rafting, visitors will be transferred back to their Yanshuo hotel or alternatively, airport/railway stations (or even Guilin Hotel transfer) can be accommodated for an additional fee to conclude the tour. END OF TOUR.