5 Day Tour around the attractions in Beautiful Guizhou!
Join our team for this 5 Day Guizhou Tour and adventure across a number of attractions in Guizhou Province. Our Beautiful Guizhou Tour includes incredible natural scenery, an insight into local cultures and magnificent sightseeing, Beautiful Guizhou Tour is the perfect tour for visitors looking to experience the main Guizhou attractions during a tour.
- Experience Guizhou Province’s incredible local cultures with a visit to some Miao & Dong ethnic minority villages;
- Be amazed as you watch China’s largest waterfall – the Huangguoshu Waterfalls;
- Find out and learn about the karst landforms that number in the thousands throughout this area;
- Discover incredible rivers, hiking paths and hidden caves in the Wanfenglin and Getu River Scenic Area;
- Explore all of Western Guizhou’s famous attractions and natural scenery;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Guiyang Hotel Lobby.
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Transfer to Ziyun
- 12:00 pm: Lunch (not included)
- 1:30 pm: Enter Getu River National Park
- 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Explore Getu River National Park
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Return transfer to Ziyun
- 6:00 pm: Arrive at Ziyun Hotel
- 6:00 pm onwards: Evening at leisure
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Ziyun Hotel Lobby.
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: Transfer to Getu River National Park
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Hike to Zhongdong Miao Village
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Explore Zhongdong Miao Cave Village
- 3:00 pm: Depart Getu River National Park
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Transfer to Xingyi
- 6:00 pm: Check-in to Xingyi Hotel
- 6:00 pm on-wards: Evening at leisure
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Xingyi Hotel Lobby
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Transfer to Wanfenglin Scenic Area
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm: Explore Wanfenglin Scenic Area
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch (not included)
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm: Transfer to Malinghe Canyon Scenic Area
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Visit Malinghe Canyon Scenic Area
- 4:00 pm: Return transfer to Xingyi Hotel
- 4:30 pm: Afternoon/Evening at leisure
- 9:00 am: Meet at Xingyi Hotel Lobby
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am: Depart Xingyi
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am: Visit 24-Bend (Zig-Zag) Road
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Transfer to Huangguoshu Waterfalls
- 12:30 pm: Lunch (not included)
- 1:00 pm: Visit Tianxing Scenic Area
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Visit Huangguoshu Waterfalls
- 5:00 pm: Transfer to Huangguoshu Hotel
- 5:30 pm onwards: Evening at leisure
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Huangguoshu Hotel Lobby
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am: Transfer from Huangguoshu to Tianlong Tunbao
- 10:30 am – 12:30 pm: Visit Tianlong Tunbao
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Lunch (not included)
- 1:30 pm: Depart Tianlong Tunbao
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Transfer to Guiyang
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm: Visit Tianhe Pool Scenic Area
- 4:30 pm: Transfer to Guiyang Hotel/END OF TOUR
Private Tour Pricing
(5 Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 15,400 CNY per person
2 x Persons = 8,830 CNY per person
3 x Persons = 5,970 CNY per person
4 x Persons = 4,850 CNY per person
5 x Persons = 4,170 CNY per person
6 x Persons = 4,170 CNY per person
7 x Persons = 3,930 CNY per person
8 x Persons = 3,650 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Driver’s Accommodation throughout tour;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- Tour Guide’s Accommodation throughout tour;
- For this private tour, no meals are included (unless mentioned) within the tour pricing but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences;
Please note, different cuisine is available based upon your specific preferences 🙂
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Please note, for a selection of recommended Beautiful Guizhou Hotels for you to book, please contact us directly!
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Pre-Tour – Stay overnight in Guiyang
Arrive into Guiyang the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, activities/itinerary/day order can be changed to reflect your arrival time. The tour can also commence from Guiyang Airport/Guiyang Railway Station if preferred.
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Ziyun
In the morning, your tour guide and driver will meet you at your Guiyang Hotel Lobby to commence the tour. The first destination is the Getu River National Park, which is a famous park known around the world for it’s incredible natural natural scenery. From Guiyang to Getu River National Park it takes approximately 3.5 x hours.
During the visit to the Getu River National Park, you’ll explore the spectacular scenery along the river, board a boat to travel downstream and watch a local villager aka spiderman scale the rocks without any harness! With decades of rock climbing experience, he climbs up to 100 meters high, providing a spectacular demonstration. In addition, you’ll view caves and other scenic spots during the afternoon park tour.
Following the visit to the Getu River National Park, you’ll be transferred back to Ziyun (which is approximately 1 x hour away) to check-in to your hotel. After dinner (which isn’t included in the tour but your guide can assist you with ordering and food choices) you will enjoy the evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 2 – Stay overnight in Xingyi
During today, you’ll return to the Getu River National Park and partake in a 2-hour hike to the Zhongdong Miao Ethnic Minority Village. It’s located deep within the park at an elevation of 1,800 meters and the entire village is located inside a cave! This Miao ethnic minority village is the last cave-dwelling tribe within Cave and is home to 18 households. Whilst the government in recent years built a new village at the base of the hill, many villagers still choose to live within the cave.
After exploring the Zhongdong Miao Ethnic Minority Village you’ll depart Getu River National Park and be transferred to Xingyi. Xingyi is located on the border of Yunnan Province in South-Western Guizhou and it takes approximately 3 x hours. Upon arriving into Xingyi, check in to your Xingyi Hotel and enjoy the evening at leisure.
Day 3 – Stay overnight in Xingyi
During the morning, you’ll depart from your Xingyi Hotel and visit the Wanfenglin Scenic Area. In chinese, the direct translation is the ‘Ten Thousand Peak Forest’ and when you arrive, you’ll know why as there are karst formations as far as the eye can see!
Aside from the karst landscape at Wanfenglin, there are surrounding mountains, waterfalls, villages and fields, providing an incredible beautiful scenic area for visitors. You’re welcome to explore the area on foot as there are different trails or choose to take an electric shuttle for an additional fee.
Following the visit to Wanfenglin Scenic Area, you’ll stopover for lunch and thereafter travel to the Malinghe Canyon Scenic Area. As a tributory of the larger Nanpan River, the Maling River runs directly through this spectacular canyon with cliffs on either side of the river. During the afternoon, you’ll explore the Canyon and its surrounding area and visit the Tian Xing Gallery – the most famous scenic spot within the entire park (which is viewed by entering an elevator).
In the late afternoon, you’ll be transferred back to Xingyi for dinner. Your guide will assist you with dinner options, depending upon your preferences and after dinner, the rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 4 – Stay overnight in Huangguoshu
After meeting your guide and driver, we will depart from Xingyi and transfer to Huangguoshu Waterfall – China’s largest waterfall and one of the most magnificent in the entire world! Along the way, we’ll stopover at the 24-bend/zig-zag road which is located in Qinglong (between Xingyi and Huangguoshu) to overlook the road. This road was an extremely vital pass used during World War 2, connecting the Old Burma Road with Chongqing City (back then, Chongqing was the second capital city).
Upon arriving into Huangguoshu, the first attraction is the Tianxing Scenic Area – a scenic spot with various stone formations in different shapes surrounded by a beautiful forest. The Tianxing Scenic Area is only a short distance away from Huangguoshu, offering a nice spot to visit before the waterfall visit.
Following the visit to Tianxing Scenic Area, we’ll then transfer to the Huangguoshu Waterfalls. These incredible waterfalls have a height of 81 meters and are over 100 meters wide, making the falls Asia’s largest waterfalls. Aside from the falls, the surrounding scenery features various mountains, springs and a cave behind the falls.
Throughout this park, there are different falls and you’ll enjoy the afternoon exploring them before being transferred to your Huangguoshu Hotel to enjoy the evening at leisure.
Day 5 – Stay overnight in Guiyang/END OF TOUR
Today’s tour activities will commence with a departure from Huangguoshu to the Tianlong Tunbao – a traditional village built during the Ming Dynasty. The village name is directly translated as the Tianlong Old Han Village and is located between Huangguoshu and Guiyang. It’s a fantastic place to ‘go back in time’ where villagers dress according to the style of this era, speak in a different language and maintain these unique customs from this period of time.
You’ll explore the village with its stone houses, watch a Di Opera (performed without a stage) and discover a totally different experience from the previous ethnic minority villages visited earlier in the tour. Following lunch, you’ll be transferred back to your Guiyang Hotel or Guiyang Airport/Guiyang Railway Station to conclude the tour. END OF TOUR.