3 Day Chengdu Tour including the main highlights of Chengdu!
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Experience the joy of visiting baby Pandas at the Chengdu Panda Research Center
- Visit Chengdu’s main local attractions including People’s Park, Wenshu Temple and Jinli Pedestrian Street
- Be amazed by the Leshan Giant Buddha – the oldest Buddha statue in the entire world!
- Discover Chengdu’s incredible ancient town with over 1,700 years of history – Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Learn from the wisdom of Ancient China by exploring the Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Visit the birthplace of Taoism at the towering Mount Qingcheng
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- 8:00 am: Meet at your Chengdu Hotel Lobby
- 9:00 am: Arrive at Chengdu Panda Research Center
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am: See Baby Pandas, Adult Pandas & Red Pandas at Chengdu Panda Research Center
- 11:30 am: Return transfer to Chengdu City
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Explore Chengdu City Attractions including People’s Park, Wenshu Temple & Jinli Pedestrian Street
- 5:00 pm onwards: Return to Chengdu Hotel/Evening at leisure
- 8:00 am: Meet at your Chengdu Hotel Lobby
- 10:00 am: Arrive at Leshan Giant Buddha
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Visit the Leshan Giant Buddha via Boat
- 12:30 pm: Depart from Leshan
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Visit Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- 5:00 pm: Depart from Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- 6:00 pm: Arrive at your Chengdu Hotel
- 8:00 am (flexible): Meet at your Chengdu Hotel Lobby
- 9:30 am: Arrive at Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm: Explore Dujiangyan & its surroundings
- 12:00 pm: Depart Dujiangyan with transfer to Mt.Qingcheng
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Hike up & explore Mt.Qingcheng
- 6:00 pm: Return transfer to Chengdu Hotel/END OF TOUR
(3-Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 6,075 CNY per person
2 x Person = 3,300 CNY per person
3 x Person = 2,425 CNY per person
4 x Person = 1,945 CNY per person
5 x Person = 1,700 CNY per person
6 x Person = 1,490 CNY per person
7 x Person = 1,375 CNY per person
8 x Person = 1,265CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Please note, if you have a larger group visiting, please contact us to inquire about corresponding pricing.
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide throughout tour;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based upon your preferences;
Please note, different cuisine is available based upon your specific preferences 🙂
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Following the visit to the Chengdu Panda Base, you’ll arrive back into Chengdu City in the early afternoon. Thereafter, you’ll experience a Chengdu City Tour by visiting some of the City’s most famous attractions.
The afternoon tour will commence with a visit to People’s Park (人民公园), which is a local park very popular among local Chengdu citizens. It’s a great place to stopover and people -watch! After People’s Park, the next attraction is Wenshu Temple (文殊院), which is the best preserved buddhist temple within Chengdu. This will be followed with a visit to Jinli Pedestrian Street (锦里古街) – Chengdu Cit’s walking street, before being transferred to your hotel for an evening at leisure.
Day 2 – Stay overnight in ChengduFor the second day, you’ll also meet your guide and driver at 8:00 am at your Chengdu Hotel Lobby. After meeting, you’ll be transferred to the famous Leshan Giant Buddha (乐山大佛). From Chengdu City to Leshan, it takes approximately 2 x hours to get there. Within the tour, we propose (and recommend) visitors to see the Leshan Giant Buddha from boat as opposed to walking up.
The reason we propose the visit to the Leshan Giant Buddha via boat is because the pathways walking up to the Buddha can become extremely busy with substantial queues common but we can accommodate if you’d prefer to walk. This attraction is one of Chengdu (and Sichuan Province’s) symbols and is a must-see during your visit to Chengdu.
Following your visit to the Dujiangyan Irrigation System, you’ll be transferred directly to what’s considered to be the birthplace of Taoism – Mount Qingcheng. After arriving at Mount Qing, at approxmately 1:00 pm, you’ll commence your walk up the Mountain.
Along the way you’ll learn interesting facts and some history of Taoism from your guide, appreciate the stunning natural beauty and visit several Taoist temples . The peak of Mount Qingcheng offers incredible scenic views overlooking the surrounding area, Dujiang Irrigation System and Himalaya Mountains! Thereafter, return transfer to your hotel in Chengdu to conclude your tour. END OF TOUR.