Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise
- a great way to enjoy the central lakes of Guilin City
Last Update: 2nd October 2020
What is the Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise?
Guilin Two River and Four Lakes Cruise operates at night. It features amazing night views as well as local culture. The cruise in Guilin has been popular since the Tang Dynasty (618 -907). Through the cruise, you’ll be impressed by the picturesque views along the Li River and Peach Blossom River.
Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Guilin Liangjiang Sihu Youchuan (桂林两江四湖游船)
- Area of the scenic area: 38.59 hectares
- Things to do there: Photography, Culture, Nature, Cruise
- Who visits: Photographers, Culture Lovers, Nature Lovers
- Time required: 1.5 hours
Interested in the Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise during a Guilin Tour?
What to expect at the Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise
Guilin Tow Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise is a combination of nature and culture. The cruise boat has 40 – 50 seats onboard.
The cruise takes you to enjoy the stunning views of one of the landmarks, Elephant Trunk Hill along the Li River, the panoramic views of the Liberation Bridge and Xiaoyao Tower in the golden light. It also passes by Fubo Hill, and Diecai Hill along the Li River.
At night, the golden Sun Pagoda , the silver Moon Pagoda and the reflections in the Shanhu Lake make for breathtaking views. Spanning across the lake, Beidou Bridge connects the Huxin Island and the Gunanmen Gate. The bridge being the longest white marble bridge in Guangxi, handrails are built in the high-quality white marble.
Around Guihu Lake are banyan trees, gingkoes, white pines, dawn redwood, magnolia and other species of trees. The most popular highlight on the lake is the traditional cormorant fishing show. You’ll see several locals guide the cormorants go fishing in the water and know the process of cormorant fishing which is more than 1,000 years old in Guilin.
Mulonghu Lake features the buildings with the Song Dynasty (960 – 1279) style. The ruins of the city wall in the Song Dynasty is situated by the lake as well. The buildings take you back to time.
The cruise will take you to pass under the bridges with exquisite reliefs introducing the local culture. During the cruise, you’ll appreciate the classical Chinese music live show. The glass bridge in different colors in the Ronghu Lake offers visual impact to you.
Best time to enjoy the Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise
The cruise is only opened at night.
The best months to enjoy the cruise are from April to November.
How to get to the Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise
Additional Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise Advice
- Opening hours: 17:50, 18:40, 19:30, 19:50, 20:00, 20:10, 20:15, 20:40, 21:00 and 21:30. Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Company reserves the right to change the opening time based on different months and seasons.
- As at 2nd October 2020, the ticket for the cruise is 210 CNY per person; children under 1.2m tall (1.2m tall not included) are free of charge; children between 1.2m tall (1.2m tall included) and 1.4m tall (1.4m tall not included) are charged 105 CNY per person. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (email@example.com)
- Please keep quiet on the cruise boat.
- The route of Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise needs passengers to disembark the boat, walk to a specific point to take another boat.
- The cruise offers a Chinese tour guide on the boat. It is not permitted to take your own tour guide to the boat.
Interested in visiting the Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise on a Tour?