Chongqing to Yichang Yangtze River Cruise – cruise to experience the Yangtze River Cruise
Last Update: 23rd October 2020
The Chongqing to Yichang Yangtze River Cruise is a great option for those who are interested to appreciate the views at Three Gorges and along the Yangtze River. Chongqing to Yichang Yangtze River Cruise runs downstream. In addition to the natural beauty, there are several historic and cultural sites on the land along the river to explore.
Chongqing to Yichang Yangtze River Cruise Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Chongqing Zhi Yichang Changjiang Youchuan (重庆至宜昌长江游船)
- Duration of time: 4 days and 3 nights
- Things to do there: Cruise, Nature, Three Gorges, Photography
- Who visits: Adventurers, Photographers
- Time required: 3 – 4 x days
As at 2nd December 2019, there are several types of Chongqing to Yichang Yangtze River Cruise ships on the river, 3 star, 4 star deluxe and 5 star luxury ships. The ticket for the 3 star ships just includes the accommodation on board and the food is not included while the tickets for the 4 star and 5 star ships include better accommodations and buffet meals on board. Moreover, currently (as at 2nd December 2019), there are more than 40 5-star ships on Yangtze River. All of the ships offer a dancing show and are fitted with air-conditioned.
Built on the 5-star hotel standard, Yangtze Gold Cruises are equipped with a variety of high-end entertainment facilities, including golf driving range, a cinema, children playground, spa center, outdoor swimming pool, etc.
New Century Cruises are fitted with an indoor swimming pool. All of the guest rooms feature a private balcony. During the cruise, passengers can be able to experience Tai Chi on the morning of Day 2 and Day 3.
President Cruises have accepted tens of the national and international leaders. They are equipped with music bars, cafes, fitness center, spa. Every room is equipped with a telephone, LED TV, sofa, shower facilities and safe. Passengers will be able to enjoy the welcome show on the ship as well.
Victoria Cruises are acclaimed to be the best and offer the most excellent services on the Yangtze River. Each room is fitted with en-suite bathroom, a private balcony, safe, LED TV, and so on. In addition, passengers can experience the Tai Chi in the morning as well. The cruise offers Chinese and English interpretation service. It also has various entertainment facilities to enjoy.
All the cruise ticket for the 5-star cruises include the entrance pricing to a few attractions on the land. The attractions included may differ due to the different cruises. Usually, the cruise ships stop over at Fengcheng Ghost City, Shibaozhai Temple, White Emperor City (Baidi City), Goddess Creek, and Zi Gui – the hometown of Qu Yuan (BC 340 – BC 278).
As the cruise is affected by the water level in the Yangtze River, it is suggested that you enjoy the cruise between May and October when the rainfall in Chongqing is high.
To rent a vehicle to the departure port is the quickest and most direct option.
- Duration of the downstream cruise (Chongqing to Yichang): 4 days and 3 nights; duration of the upstream cruise (Yichang to Chongqing): 5 days and 4 nights.
- There are several Yangtze River Cruise brand ships on the river. The cruise ticket for different ships is different. In addition, the pricing of the ticket is changing day by day.
- Babies under 2 years old (2 years old not included) are charged 10 – 20 % of the pricing of the adult ticket. Baby ticket includes the buffet on board and schedule attractions included in the tickets.
- Younger children between 2 years old (2 years old included) and 12 years old (12 years old not included) are 50 % of the pricing of the adult ticket (67% for the Victoria Ship). Children ticket includes the buffet on board and schedule attractions included in the tickets.
- For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (email@example.com)
Interested in visiting Chongqing to Yichang Yangtze River Cruise on a Tour?