Last Update: 23rd October 2020
Covering an area of 48 hectares, Chongqing Happy Valley is built on the mountain. It is composed of six different theme areas – Happy Hours, Dreamlike Island, Hurricane Bay, Dinosaur Forest, Old Chongqing, and River Valley and Mine Town. You will enjoy yourself to the fullest in the park.
- Chinese Name: Chongqing Huanlegu (重庆欢乐谷)
- Area: 48 hectares
- Things to do there: Adventure, Photography
- Who visits: Adventurers, Photographers
- Time required: 7 – 10 x hours
Chongqing Happy Valley is fitted with the world-class amusement equipment, with various wonderful shows, and exciting theme cultural festivals. It offers around 100 entertainment projects to experience.
In the area of Happy Hours, the 6th largest sightseeing ferris wheel in the world – the Eye of Chongqing is one of the highlights in the park. The 4D cinema offers different themed films to watch. The Roll-over Music Boat features the thrilling 360°rollover. You could experience the Happy Bouncing Car with your family or lovers. Supernatural Circus has horrible scenes to have a try.
In Dreamlike Island, most of the amusement equipment is great for children, such as Carousel and Flying Fish Fleet, Free and Unfettered Jellyfish, Space Crab, Mini-Roller Coaster and Happy Bubble. The Video Interactive Theater offer s great chance to tourists to try a role in the drama.
In Hurricane Bay, most of the equipment is adrenaline-rising, such as Corsair, and Big Pendulum. At the Magic Theater, the image in the air is sometimes in front of you, giving people the feeling of being within reach; sometimes it seems that the image were in the space.
In Dinosaur Forest, you will be able to experience the exciting Wing, and Shuttle in the Jungle. In the Lab of Horror, you may be shocked by the touch from the ghost.
In Old Chongqing Area, Fly Over Chongqing offers you a chance to enjoy the panoramic views of Chongqing on the large dome-screen. Speed Windmill is worth trying as well. Magic Cavalry is the most popular interactive ride.
The rides in River Valley and Mine Town are great to experience in summer. In addition, during different holidays, the park will hold specific activities.
The best time to visit Chongqing Happy Valley is in the morning as it usually takes several hours to enjoy the rides there.
The best months to visit are from May to October.
Several buses can take you to the park. Thus, there are several options.
- Rent a vehicle to the park. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 848, 849 and Bus 850 to the Stop of Happy Valley.
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 22:00
- As at 23rd October 2020, between 09:00 and 22:00, the entrance pricing to the park is 300 CNY per person; children between 1.2m tall (1.2m tall included) and 1.5m tall (1.5m tall not included) are charged 230 CNY per person; the elder between 60 years old (60 years old included) and 65 years old (65 years old not included) are charged 230 CNY per person; the elder above 65 years old (65 years old included) and children under 1.2m tall (1.2m tall not included) are free of charge.
- Between 17:00 and 22:00 the entrance pricing to the park is 210 CNY per person; children between 1.2m tall (1.2m tall included) and 1.5m tall (1.5m tall not included) are charged 100 CNY per person; the elder between 60 years old (60 years old included) and 65 years old (65 years old not included) are charged 100 CNY per person; the elder above 65 years old (65 years old included) and children under 1.2m tall (1.2m tall not included) are free of charge.
- For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The entrance ticket is just valid for the visit date for one time.