Chaoyang Acrobatics Show - Beijing’s world-famous acrobatic show!
Last Update: 8th October 2020
What is the Chaoyang Acrobatics Show?
Built in 1984, Chaoyang Theater is a business place focusing on acrobatics shows. Over the past 20 years, more than 3 million foreign visitors have enjoyed the great acrobatics shows at the theater.
The wonderful acrobatic shows have won high praise from the presidents and ministers from many countries and members of the Olympic Committee. They function as a bridge for foreign visitors who are interested to know something about Beijing.
Chaoyang Acrobatics Show Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Beijing Chaoyang Juchang Zaji Yanchu (北京朝阳剧场杂技演出)
- Number of Daily Shows: 3 x Shows
Things to do there: Photography, Watch Acrobatics
- Who visits: Photographers, Travelers, Visitors
- Time required: 1 x Hour
Interested in visiting the Chaoyang Acrobatics Show during a Beijing Tour?
What to expect at the Chaoyang Acrobatics Show
The Chaoyang Theater is located No. 36, East Third Ring North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing. With a good environment, it is equipped with perfect stage equipment and facilities and excellent service. At Chaoyang Theater, the audience can enjoy the program as follows.
- Trick-cycling – The program is a large and difficult women’s collective program, which mainly reflects the combination of skills and body flexibility of the actor. It has been performed in the United States, South Korea, France, Russia and other countries for several times;
- Partner stunt show – This is a difficult program, which mainly presents the combination of strength and beauty. Due to its high difficulty, the debut was highly praised by domestic and foreign audiences;
- Jumping through hoops – The program mainly highlights the masculinity of the man;
- Plate spinning – It was performed in Russia, Bulgaria, and Bolivia for several times;
- Playing the ball – The program requires the tacit cooperation between the actors
- Chairs-piling-up – the gold program; and more
Opening Hours for the Chaoyang Acrobatics Show
For most days, there are 3 x shows performed. Opening hours are 16:00, 17:30 and 19:00. One show lasts for approximately one hour.
How to get to the Chaoyang Acrobatics Show
The Chaoyang Theater is situated in the Beijing CBD Business Center, meaning there are many buses passing by it. Therefore, there are many options.
- Rent a vehicle to the theater. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 9, 112, 118, 101, 830, 846, 859, 420, 611, 113, 801, 729, 725, 402 and Bus 105 to the Stop of Hujia Building (呼家楼站).
- Take Metro Line 10 to the Stop of Hujia Building (呼家楼站)
Additional Chaoyang Acrobatics Show Travel Advice
- Opening hours are 16:00, 17:30 and 19:00. One show always lasts for around one hour.
- As at 8th October 2020, the entrance pricing to different types of seating for the show is as follow: 880 CNY per person, 680 CNY per person, 580 CNY per person, 480 CNY per person, 380 CNY per person and 280 CNY per person. Children under 1 meters tall (1 meters tall not included) are charged half of the adult price. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (email@example.com)
- The theater reserves the right to change the opening hours for the show and the number of the show for every day.
- Please keep quiet when enjoying the show.
- Please enter the theater 30 minutes prior to the opening hours.
Interested in visiting the Chaoyang Acrobatics Show on a Tour?