Yintan Wetland Park - a theme park that fully reflects the diversity of the Yellow River
Yintan Wetland Park is located on the east and west sides of the northern section of Yintan Bridge at the west end of Beibinhe Road, Anning District, Lanzhou. Yintan Wetland Park comprehensively reflects the ecological diversity of the Yellow River. You can admire lotus, reed, Typha minima, flowering plum, clove, rosa xanthina Lindl, etc. The park has 22 bridges, 9 grass pavilions, and more than 10 species of aquatic birds.
- Chinese Name: Yintan Shidi Gongyuan (银滩湿地公园)
- Area: 53.8 x hectares
- Things to do there: Photography, Nature, Hiking
- Who visits: Photographers, Adventure Enthusiasts, Hikers
- Time required: 2 – 3 x hours
There are 4 functional areas in the park, namely ecological protection zone, natural landscape restoration zone, science education zone and leisure tour zone. The ecological protection zone is based on the theme of protecting the flora and fauna resources in the Yellow River wetland; the natural landscape restoration area is mainly to restore the natural wetland landscape of the Yellow River beach, and to create an environment with a natural way to achieve the same.
The natural landscape effect of the sky; public education activities related to the ecological benefits and economic value of wetlands are held at the science education zone; the leisure tour area is mainly for leisure and viewing.
Best time to enjoy Yintan Wetland Park
The best time to visit Yintan Wetland Park is in the morning.
The best months to visit are from April to October.
How to get to the Yintan Wetland Park
There are a few buses passing by the park. Therefore, there are only a few options
- Rent a vehicle to the park. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 156 to the Stop of Huanghe Yinxiang (黄河印象站). Then, walk to the park.
- Take Bus 32, 18, and Bus 26 to the Stop of Matancun Beikou (马滩村北口公交站). Then, walk to the park.
Additional Yintan Wetland Park Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 24 hours
- Admission fee: free
- Please take care when walking on the plank road.
- Please wear the sunscreen cream and sun glasses even in winter.
- Please take body lotion, lip balm, and hand cream as it is always dry in Lanzhou.
Interested in visiting the Yintan Wetland Park on a Tour?