2 Day Yangshuo Adventures Tour for those seeking spectacular scenery!
Join our team for this 2 Day Yangshuo Tour and adventure around some of Yangshuo’s most spectacular attractions! With a focus on spectacular mountain viewpoints, natural scenery, cycling and other outdoor activities, this Yangshuo Adventures tour is a fantastic tour choice! Perfect for visitors looking to get outdoors and experience Yangshuo.
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Climb the peaks of Cuiping Hill and overlook some stunning rural scenery
- Explore the Yangshuo countryside as well as the scenic Yulong Valley via bicycle or on foot
- Drift along the peaceful and scenic Yulong River on your own Private Raft
- Enjoy dinner in one of the many restaurants in and around West Street
- Watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show (VIP B1 Seats) held on the banks of the Li River
- Learn from a local Tai Chi Master during your own Private Tai Chi Class
- See the spectacular views of the Li River from the peak of Xianggong Hill
- Discover an ancient stone village located in the Yangshuo countryside
- Go back in time and view a Cormorant Fisherman Demonstration
- Travel along the Li River on your own Private Raft
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Yangshuo Hotel Lobby
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am: Visit & Walk-upCuiping Hill
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Yulong Valley Rafting & Cycling
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Visit West Street/Dinner (dinner not included in price)
- 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm: Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
- 9:00 pm: Transfer back to your Yangshuo Hotel
- 9:15 pm – 9:30 pm: Arrive at your Yangshuo Hotel
Day 2 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo or Guilin/END OF TOUR
- 9:00 am (flexible): Meet at your Yangshuo Hotel Lobby
- 9:30 am: Private TaiChi Class with a TaiChi Master
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm: Visit Stone Village & Xianggong Hill
- 3:30 pm: Private Li River Rafting (most beautiful section of Li River!)
- 4:30 pm: Cormorant Fisherman Demonstration along Li River
- 5:00: Depart Xingping
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm: Return transfer to your Yangshuo Hotel
(2 Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 5,620 CNY per person
2 x Persons = 3,410 CNY per person
3 x Persons = 2,750 CNY per person
4 x Persons = 2,360 CNY per person
5 x Persons = 2,215 CNY per person
6 x Persons = 2,040 CNY per person
7 x Persons = 2,040 CNY per person
8 x Persons = 1,950 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show (VIP B1 Seating);
- Private TaiChi Class (no group join-in);
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included within the Yangshuo Adventures Tour but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences;
Please note, different cuisine is available based upon your specific preferences 🙂
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Please note, for a selection of recommended Yangshuo Hotels for you to book, please contact us directly!
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Pre-Tour – Stay overnight in Yangshuo or Guilin
Arrive into Yangshuo the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, if you’d prefer, the tour can also commence with a pick-up starting from your Guilin Hotel. We’d recommend staying in Yangshuo the night before
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Yangshuo
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to Cuiping Hill, which is located in the Yangshuo Countryside. After walking uphill for approximately 15 minutes you will see some beautiful views overlooking the Yangshuo countryside consisting of rivers, rice paddies, villages and karst scenery.
In the afternoon, experience the Yulong Valley via a combination of cycling and rafting throughout this beautiful area. The river winds among karst mountains, old towns, rural scenery and local villages – making this the perfect place to explore from both the river and a bicycle!
During the evening you will watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River and directed by the Beijing 2008 Olympics Opening Ceremony Director, Zhang Yimou.
Following the conclusion of the Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show, you will be transferred back to your Yangshuo Hotel with evening at leisure.
Later in the afternoon, board your own Private Raft and travel along what’s considered to be the most beautiful section of the Li River. Admire the spectacular karsts and countryside from your own private raft. During the Private Li River Raft Cruise, stopover on the banks of the Li River and see firsthand your own private Cormorant Fisherman Demonstration.
The Cormorant Fisherman will demonstrate the traditional fishing practice of Cormorant Fishing, which is an ancient Chinese fishing practice rarely used today. Conclude the tour with either a return transfer to your Yangshuo Hotel, transfer to Guilin Hotel or airport transfer. END OF TOUR.