Xihu Tiandi - combination of traditions & modern fashion in Hangzhou
With an area of 5 hectares, Xihu Tiandi includes the 3-hecaters garden of Orioles Singing in the Willows and more than 10 buildings. When you stroll and enjoy the natural views in the garden, you can also experience the atmosphere of fashion there.
- Chinese Name: Xihu Tiandi (西湖天地)
- Area: 5 hectares
- Things to do there: Photography, Nature, Architecture, Hiking
- Who visits: Photographers, Nature Lovers
- Time required: 1 – 2 x hours
There are many great restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and entertainment facilities to try at Xihu Tiandi. You can just have a cup of coffee at one of them and admire the natural beauty at the West Lake through the French window. If you’d like to, you also can have a good time at one bar at night there.
Best time to visit Xihu Tiandi
If you’d like to visit it for photography purposes, the best time to visit is at sunrise, sunset or at night.
The best months to visit are from March to October.
How to get to Xihu Tiandi
Several buses pass by the area. Thus, there are several options.
- Rent a vehicle to the area. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 42, 51 or Bus 102 to the Stop of Yongjinmen (涌金门站). Then walk to the area.
- Take Bus 4, 7, y10 or Bus 822 to the Stop of Xihu Avenue (西湖大道站). Then walk to the area.
Additional Xihu Tiandi Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 24 hours
- Tourists can visit the area for free.