Xicheng Park - European style garden in Xicheng District, Beijing
Last Update: 8th October 2020
What is Xicheng Park?
Located at No. 25, Liupu Street, Xicheng District, south of Huangsi Street, Xichneg Rending Lake Park is a European-style garden. It was originally built by the masses in 1958 and was renovated in April 1994 and finally completed in June 1996.
The park is dotted with many European buildings, such as white marble murals which shows the garden beauty of Italy and Ancient Rome.
- Chinese Name: Xicheng Rendinghu Gongyuan (西城人定湖公园)
- Area: 9.2 x hectares
- Things to do there: Photography, Exploring, European Architecture
- Who visits: Photographers, Chinese Culture Lovers, Architecture Learners
- Time required: 1 – 2 x hours
What to expect at Xicheng Park
Xicheng Rending Lake Park offers greens and numerous European buildings to explore. On the white marble murals, you can see the garden beauty of other countries, such as Egypt, Italy, and France (Palace and Park of Versailles). More than ten different styles of squares in the park provide people with places to socialize and entertain.
Compared to Jinshan Park, the park is less touristy and is ideal for picnics and refreshing yourself after a long journey
Best time to visit Xicheng Park
If you are planning to visit the park for photography purposes, the best time to visit it is in the morning during its opening hours.
The best months to visit are from March to June and from September to October.
How to get to Xicheng Park
There are several buses passing by the park. Therefore, there are several options.
- Rent a vehicle to the park. This is the quickest and most direct option.27、55、60、305、345、820
- Take Bus 27, 55, 60, 305, 820 and Bus 345 to the Stop of Houjiutiao (后九条站).Then, walk to the park.
Additional Xicheng Park Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 06:00 – 21:30
- Admission fee: free
- There are many kinds of flowers blossoming in summer, which is ideal for photographing