Xianren Stream - well-preserved and undeveloped natural scenery in Zhangjiajie
Last Update: 6th October 2020
What is Xianren Stream?
Set in the south of Yongding District, Xianren Stream is situated only 4 kilometers from the heart of Zhangjiajie City. With breathtaking scenery, the stream is surrounded by mountains. It is very popular among the citizens of Zhangjiajie.
- Chinese Name: Xianrenxi (仙人溪)
- Length: 6.8 x square kilometers
- Things to do there: Photography, hiking
- Who visits: Photographers, Hikers, Adventure enthusiasts!
- Time required: 2 x Days (for all the main ZJJ highlights)
What to expect at Xianren Stream
Best time to visit Xianren Stream
How to get to Xianren Stream
As Xianren Stream is underdeveloped, there is no direct bus to Xianren Stream from Zhangjiajie City. There are only a few options.
- If you enjoy cycling, you could rent a bike in Zhangjiajie City and go to Xianren Stream Reservoir on the bike. Then, take a ferry boat or ride along the bank to the edge of Xianren Village.
- Rent a vehicle from Zhangjiajie City to Xianren Stream Reservoir. Then, take a ferry boat or ride along the bank to the edge of Xianren Village
Additional Xianren Stream Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 24 hours.
- As at 6th October 2020, it is free of charge to visit Xianren Stream. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (email@example.com)
- If you visit Xianren Stream in summer, it is recommended that you wear the sunscreen cream and sunglasses to protect your skin.
- As the most amazing spots are set in Xianren Village and Xiniu Village plus the tourism there is underdeveloped, the Xianren Stream area offers few accommodations.
- As the scenic spots are concentrated along the Xiami Stream where the trail is challenging, please equip yourself with outdoors gear fully.
- It takes around 2 days to visit all the highlights around Xianren Stream.