Tokyo Walking Day Tour
- Discover Asakusa Area and visit the oldest Buddhist temple in Tokyo, Senso-Ji Temple;
- Visit Ginza, which is recognized as the most luxurirous and exclusivity shopping area in Japan;
- Explore Tsukiji Outer Market – the largest fish market in Japan and one of the most famous fish markets in the world;
- Taste delicious Sushi in Tsukiji Outer Market (optional);
- Visit the modern, artificial leisure center, Odaiba;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Tokyo Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Tsukiji via public transportation
- Arrive at Tsukiji Outer Market
- Visit the largest fish market in Japan- Tsukiji Outer Market
- Transfer to Senso-Ji Temple via public transportation
- Arrive at Senso-Ji Temple
- Visit Senso-Ji Temple – the oldest Buddhist temple in the city
- Lunch Break
- Travel to Ginza by public transportation
- Arrive at Ginza
- Explore Ginza Shopping Area – one of the best known luxury shopping centers in the world
- Travel to Odaiba by public transportation
- Arrive at Odaiba
Discover Odaiba – an artificial and modern leisure center
- Return to your Tokyo Hotel
- END OF TOUR
1 x Person = 2,660 CNY per person
2 x Person = 1,620 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 1,275 CNY per person
4 x Person = 1,120 CNY per person
5 x Person = 1,020 CNY per person
6 x Person = 990 CNY per person
7 x Person = 960 CNY per person
8 x Person = 950 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
The above Tokyo Walking Private Day Tour includes the following :
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
The above Tokyo Walking Private Day Tour excludes the following :
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Tokyo;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
- Transportation Fees;
- Entrance fees to all attractions (if applicable);
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to Yangshuo, which is approximately 1.5 x hours drive south of Guilin. Depending upon the date of your tour, visit and experience a traditional rural market away from tourists and outsiders. These markets are held on specific dates (Putao Market Day – dates ending in 2, 5 or 8 or Baisha Market Day – all dates each month ending in 1, 4 or 7). If you’re visiting on a day where the Rural Market isn’t available, Yulong Valley cycling/walking is an alternative option (or if you’d prefer this instead).
Thereafter, visit one of the most spectacular views overlooking the Li River – Xianggong Hill. Xianggong Hill overlooks the river and karst scenery.
During the afternoon, board your own Private Raft and experience a shortened Li River Cruise along what is considered to be the most beautiful section of the Li River.
The cruise departs from Xingping Pier and travels up to the Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge During your time on the Li River, a Cormorant Fisherman will join you to provide a private demonstration of this traditional Chinese fishing practice.
Following disembarking from the cruise, transfer to West Street for dinner at one of the many different restaurants available (not included in pricing). In the evening, watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River from your VIP B1 Seats.
This show is a grand performance featuring over 700 actors and actresses and was directed by Zhang Yi Mou – the director and choreographer of the opening ceremony at the Beijing Olympics in 2008. The tour will conclude upon returning to your hotel in Guilin (at approximately 10:30 pm) or Yangshuo (at approximately 9:30 pm). END OF TOUR.