Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show - Acrobatic theater in central Beijing
Last Update: 21st June 2019
What is Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show?
Established in 1991, Beijing Tiandi Theater is located on the first floor of Children's Palace, No. 10, Danda Street, Dongzhimen,Dongchengi District. It has a construction area of over 3,000 square meters and elegant environment. Convenient, it is an ideal place to carry out various cultural and recreational activities.
Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show
What to expect at Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show
From 19:10 to 20:30, Tiandi Theater always hold acrobatics shows. AtTiandi Theater, the audience can enjoy the programmes as follows.
Opening Hours for the Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show
For now, there is only 1 show every day. Opening hours are from 19:10 to 20:30.
How to get to the Tiandi Theatre
Only Metro Line 2 passes by Tiandi Theater and several buses pass by it. Therefore, there are a few options.
- Rent a vehicle to the theater. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Metro Line 2 to the Stop of Dongsishitiao (东四十条站). And walk through the A Northwest Exit. Then, walk to the theater.
- Take Bus 24 to the Stop of Dongzhimen (东直门站) and Bus 674 to the Stop of Haiyuncang (海运仓站). Then, walk to the theater.
Additional Tiandi Theatre Acrobatic Show Travel Advice
- Opening hours for the show: 19:10 - 20:30.
- As at 21st June 2019, the entrance pricing to different types of seating for the show is as follow: 680 CNY per person, 480 CNY per person, 380 CNY per person, 280 CNY per person and 180 CNY per person. Children under 1 meters tall (1 meters tall not included) are charged half of the adult price. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The entry time is 18:30.
- Please keep quiet when enjoying the show