Thong Nhat Park – a central city lake for leisure
Last Update: 24th October 2020
Formerly called Lenin Park, Thong Nhat Park is also a great place to explore local life in Hanoi. It offers several rides to children to have a good time as well. Locals love relaxing themselves in the park through doing exercises or some other entertainment activities.
Thong Nhat Park Fast Facts
- Name: Thong Nhat Park (Công Viên Thống Nhất)
- Area: 0.5 square kilometers
- Things to do there: Photography, Hiking, Local Life, Rides
- Who visits: Photographers, Urban Adventurers
- Time required: 2 – 3 x Hours
What to expect at Thong Nhat Park
At Thong Nhat Park, you’ll find several rides for children, such as Swan Boats, a small roller coaster, a inflatable castle and a small train. A small lake in the park witnesses the development in Vietnam. Many locals love fishing at the lake. The trail lined with trees is very popular among joggers in the morning and in the late afternoon. Several food stalls in the park provide soft drinks and ice-creams to tourists.
In the evening, many locals enjoy themselves through dancing, Tai Chi, singing, and other activities. Children like to play interesting games in the park in the morning and in the evening. Sometimes, some local companies will do team-building training in the park.
Best time to visit the Thong Nhat Park
The best time to visit Thong Nhat Park is in the morning and in the evening.
The best months to visit are from April to November.
How to get to the Thong Nhat Park
There is no direct bus to the park. Thus, the only option is to rent a vehicle to the park.
Additional Thong Nhat Park Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 22:00
- As at 24th October 2020, the entrance fee to the park is 4,000 VND per person. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please take care of you children in the park.
- Please bring enough drinking water with you.
- Please take care of your valuables especially in the evening.