Taroko Gorge Day Tour
Explore Hualien’s spectacular scenery on this day tour!
- Visit Qixingtan Scenic Area;
- Walking tour in the Qing Shui Cliffs area and enjoy the stunning views ;
- ExploreTaroko Gorge(this is a grand canyon in Hualien and one of the most famous and popular sites in Taiwan);
- Discover Dongdamen Night Market (the largest night market in Taiwan), taste the local snacks/food and enjoy different activities on your own cost;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at Hualien Airport or Hualien Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Qixingtan Scenic Area
- Visit Qixingtan Scenic Area
- Discover Qing Shui Cliffs
- Arrive at Visitor Center of Taroko National Park
- Brief introdutions of Taroko National Park
- Visit Shakadang Trail
- Lunch break
- Continue exploring Taroko Gorge including a visit to Swallow Grotto Point, Lushui Trail Point & Buluowan
- Visit Dongdamen Night Market
- Drop off at Hualien Airport or Hualien Hotel
- END OF TOUR
Legend of the Li Tour Pricing
( Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 2,660 CNY per person
2 x Person = 1,620 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 1,275 CNY per person
4 x Person = 1,120 CNY per person
5 x Person = 1,020 CNY per person
6 x Person = 990 CNY per person
7 x Person = 960 CNY per person
8 x Person = 950 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance tickets to all attractions listed above;
- Lunch at local restaurant;
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Taroko Gorge;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to Yangshuo, which is approximately 1.5 x hours drive south of Guilin. Depending upon the date of your tour, visit and experience a traditional rural market away from tourists and outsiders. These markets are held on specific dates (Putao Market Day – dates ending in 2, 5 or 8 or Baisha Market Day – all dates each month ending in 1, 4 or 7). If you’re visiting on a day where the Rural Market isn’t available, Yulong Valley cycling/walking is an alternative option (or if you’d prefer this instead).
Thereafter, visit one of the most spectacular views overlooking the Li River – Xianggong Hill. Xianggong Hill overlooks the river and karst scenery.
During the afternoon, board your own Private Raft and experience a shortened Li River Cruise along what is considered to be the most beautiful section of the Li River.
The cruise departs from Xingping Pier and travels up to the Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge During your time on the Li River, a Cormorant Fisherman will join you to provide a private demonstration of this traditional Chinese fishing practice.
Following disembarking from the cruise, transfer to West Street for dinner at one of the many different restaurants available (not included in pricing). In the evening, watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River from your VIP B1 Seats.
This show is a grand performance featuring over 700 actors and actresses and was directed by Zhang Yi Mou – the director and choreographer of the opening ceremony at the Beijing Olympics in 2008. The tour will conclude upon returning to your hotel in Guilin (at approximately 10:30 pm) or Yangshuo (at approximately 9:30 pm). END OF TOUR.