Tang Paradise - the largest complex in the Tang Dynasty style in China
Last Update: 9th October 2020
What is Tang Paradise?
Located in the Qujiang Development Zone in the south of Xi’an City, on the southeast side of the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, Tang Paradise was rebuilt on the original Tang Paradise ruins in the Tang Dynasty (618 – 907). It features the style of the Tang Dynasty Royal Garden. It is the first large royal garden and cultural theme park displaying the society of the Tang Dynasty comprehensively in China.
Tang Paradise Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Datang Furongyuan (大唐芙蓉园)
- Area: 66.67 x hectares
- Things to do there: Photography, Hiking, Nature
- Who visits: Photographers, Hikers, Tang Dynasty Culture Lovers
- Time required: 3 – 4 x hours
The best time to visit Tang Paradise is after lunch and you can enjoy the landscape and the shows in the daytime and in the evening. The best months to visit are from March to May, and from September to October.
Tang Paradise is located in downtown Xi’an. Therefore, there are several options.
- Rent a vehicle to the park. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 21, 22, 24, 41, 212, 224, 601, 610, 609, 237, 715, 720, and Bus 907 to the Stop of Datang Furong (大唐芙蓉站).
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 22:00
- As at 9th October 2020, entrance pricing to Tang Paradise is 120 CNY per person; children under 1.2m (1.2m not included) and the elder above 65 years old (65 years old included) are free of charge.
- The admission fee for the “Dream Back to the Tang Dynasty” Show is 198 CNY per person; children under 1.2m (1.2m not included) are free of charge.
- As at 9th October 2020, the entrance pricing to the shuttle bus in the park is 30 CNY per person.
- For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (email@example.com)
- The “Dream Back to the Tang Dynasty” Show is on from 17:00 to 18:10.
Passports are required to get the tickets.
- Please wear the sunscreen scream and take an umbrella in summer.