Shanghai IFC Mall - one of Shanghai’s top shopping malls
Last Update: 8th October 2020
Located in the Shanghai International Financial Center, Shanghai IFC Mall is adjacent to popular attractions such as Huangpu River, Oriental Pearl Tower, Jinmao Tower and World Financial Center.
Shanghai IFC Mall Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Shanghai Guojin Zhongxin Shangchang (上海国金中心商场)
- Area: 10 x Hectares
- Things to do there: Photography, Architecture, Cuisine, Shopping
- Who visits: Photographers, Shopping Lovers, Architecture Learners
- Time required: 3 – 4 x Hours
What to expect at Shanghai IFC Mall
Shanghai IFC Mall is well equipped with excellent shopping environment. The interior of the mall is dominated by noble and romantic champagne and light beige, and the decoration design highlights the characteristics of fashion, elegance and exquisiteness. The elegant Continental style of the Opera House enhances the interior space of the mall and creates spacious and casual environment.
There are many international luxury goods at the mall, including Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Prada, Dior, Chanel, Chanel, Hermes, Cartier, Ermenegildo Zegna, Giorgio Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Dunhill, Dolce & Gabbana, and Coach. Most of stores are very spacious and the display at the window is well-designed.
You can watch the latest blockbusters at Palace Cinema with the up-to-date facilities and meet the need of your stomach at one of the world-renowned top restaurants, such as Morton’s Bar & The Steakhouse and Isola.
Shanghai IFC Mall also provides customers with valet parking, valet transfer and delivery services, offering high-quality concierge service to customers. You will enjoy extraordinary shopping experience there.
The best time to visit Shanghai IFC Mall is in the evening.
You can visit the mall around the year.
You can rent a vehicle to Shanghai IFC Mall or take Metro Line 2 to the Stop of Lujiazui.
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Admission fee: free
- You could enjoy cuisine at the terrace on the second floor where you will overlook the World Financial Center.
- In the evening, you can overlook the breathtaking panoramic night views of Shanghai at the outdoor bar on the 56th floor.
- Please take care of your valuables.