Seoul Highlights Day Tour
Explore Seoul’s most famous and historial sites on this day tour!
950 CNY *
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Visit the most important landmark in Seoul – Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Widen your knowledge about the culture and custom of South Korea
- Discover Bukchon Hanok Village and Namsangol Hanok Village to see traditional Korean style architecture
- Taste local snacks at Gwangjang Traditional Market
- Explore Namsan N Seoul Tower (the highest spot in Seoul) and enjoy the panoramic view of Seoul city
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at Seoul Hotel
- Transfer to Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Arrive at Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Visit Bukchon Hanok Village
- Visit Namsangol Hanok Village
- Discover Gwangjang Traditionial Market
- Lunch Break – lunch NOT included in tour pricing
- Visit Dongdaemun Design Plaza
- Visit Namsan N Seoul Tower
4:30 pm (approx.)
- Transfer back to Seoul Hotel
- END OF TOUR
Classic Guilin Tour Pricing
(3 Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 7,620 CNY per person
2 x Person = 4,500 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 3,465 CNY per person
4 x Person = 2,940 CNY per person
5 x Person = 2,630 CNY per person
6 x Person = 2,650 CNY per person
7 x Person = 2,495 CNY per person
8 x Person = 2,385 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
(Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 2,660 CNY per person
2 x Person = 1,620 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 1,275 CNY per person
4 x Person = 1,120 CNY per person
5 x Person = 1,020 CNY per person
6 x Person = 990 CNY per person
7 x Person = 960 CNY per person
8 x Person = 950 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Seoul;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to Yangshuo, which is approximately 1.5 x hours drive south of Guilin. Depending upon the date of your tour, visit and experience a traditional rural market away from tourists and outsiders. These markets are held on specific dates (Putao Market Day – dates ending in 2, 5 or 8 or Baisha Market Day – all dates each month ending in 1, 4 or 7). If you’re visiting on a day where the Rural Market isn’t available, Yulong Valley cycling/walking is an alternative option (or if you’d prefer this instead).
Thereafter, visit one of the most spectacular views overlooking the Li River – Xianggong Hill. Xianggong Hill overlooks the river and karst scenery.
During the afternoon, board your own Private Raft and experience a shortened Li River Cruise along what is considered to be the most beautiful section of the Li River.
The cruise departs from Xingping Pier and travels up to the Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge During your time on the Li River, a Cormorant Fisherman will join you to provide a private demonstration of this traditional Chinese fishing practice.
Following disembarking from the cruise, transfer to West Street for dinner at one of the many different restaurants available (not included in pricing). In the evening, watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River from your VIP B1 Seats.
This show is a grand performance featuring over 700 actors and actresses and was directed by Zhang Yi Mou – the director and choreographer of the opening ceremony at the Beijing Olympics in 2008. The tour will conclude upon returning to your hotel in Guilin (at approximately 10:30 pm) or Yangshuo (at approximately 9:30 pm). END OF TOUR.