Sapa Hiking Tour
Explore the scenery of Sapa on this hiking tour.
- Rural Market Day (only held on certain dates) – please note, this is a rural market, NOT a tourist focused market/tourist trap for purchasing OR Yulong Valley Cycling/Yulong Valley Walking tour;
- Visit Xianggong Hill (bird’s eye view overlooking the Li River)
- Board your own private raft for a shortened version of the Li River Cruise
- Enjoy a meal at any of the numerous restaurants on West Street
- Watch the famous Liu San Jie light show held on the Li River in the evening
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Guilin or Yangshuo Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Xianggong Hill
- Arrive at Xianggong Hill
- Visit & Walk-up Xianggong Hill
- Depart from Xianggong Hill
- Guilin Rice Noodles or Other Lunch (not included in pricing)
12:30 pm (approx.)
- Visit Rural Market Day (dependent on date) or
- Yulong Valley Countryside Cycling
- Depart Yulong Valley Area
- Transfer to Xingping
- Arrive at Xingping Town
- Board Private Li River Raft Cruise
- Cormorant Fisherman Demonstration
- Transfer to West Street
- Visit West Street for Dinner (not included)
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Private Li River Motorized Raft cruise tickets ;
- Xianggong Hill entry tickets;
- Cormorant Fisherman Fees;
- Impression Show Tickets (B1)
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Yangshuo;
Please note, we would suggest you have a large breakfast as this is an active full day tour
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to Yangshuo, which is approximately 1.5 x hours drive south of Guilin. Depending upon the date of your tour, visit and experience a traditional rural market away from tourists and outsiders. These markets are held on specific dates (Putao Market Day – dates ending in 2, 5 or 8 or Baisha Market Day – all dates each month ending in 1, 4 or 7). If you’re visiting on a day where the Rural Market isn’t available, Yulong Valley cycling/walking is an alternative option (or if you’d prefer this instead).
Thereafter, visit one of the most spectacular views overlooking the Li River – Xianggong Hill. Xianggong Hill overlooks the river and karst scenery.
During the afternoon, board your own Private Raft and experience a shortened Li River Cruise along what is considered to be the most beautiful section of the Li River.
The cruise departs from Xingping Pier and travels up to the Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge During your time on the Li River, a Cormorant Fisherman will join you to provide a private demonstration of this traditional Chinese fishing practice.
Following disembarking from the cruise, transfer to West Street for dinner at one of the many different restaurants available (not included in pricing). In the evening, watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River from your VIP B1 Seats.
This show is a grand performance featuring over 700 actors and actresses and was directed by Zhang Yi Mou – the director and choreographer of the opening ceremony at the Beijing Olympics in 2008. The tour will conclude upon returning to your hotel in Guilin (at approximately 10:30 pm) or Yangshuo (at approximately 9:30 pm). END OF TOUR.