Sanlitun Bar Street - one of the main bar streets in Beijing
Last Update: 18th November 2019
What is Sanlitun Bar Street?
Located in the middle-west of Chaoyang District, Beijing, Sanlitun Bar Street is popular among the expats in Beijing and the young people who work in Beijing. The street is lined with a variety of bars. If you are interested to experience the nightlife in Beijing, Sanlitun is ideal for you.
Sanlitun Bar Street Fast Facts
Interested in visiting Sanlitun Bar Street on a Beijing Tour?
Wendy Wei Tours offers a variety of different packaged tours as well as custom tours including Sanlitun Bar Street, among other attractions and destinations. To find out more, please visit our Tours page or Contact Us directly to find out more.
What to expect at Sanlitun Bar Street
The first bar at Sanlitun Bar Street was opened in 1983. Nowadays, Sanlitun Bar Street offers more than 80 bars to explore. The well-known bars there are called “Boys and Girls (男孩女孩)”, DAY OFF, Lan Kwai Fong, Yunsheng (云胜), etc.
In addition, the small Hutongs at the street offers unique shops where some unique articles with national characteristics are sold. You also could walk around Taikooli to find more fashionable articles and take a rest at one of cafes or restaurants.
Best time to visit Sanlitun Bar Street
The best time to visit Sanlitun Bar Street is during the evening.
How to get to Sanlitun Bar Street
There are several buses passing by Sanlitun Bar Street. Therefore, there are several options.
- Rent a vehicle to Sanlitun Bar Street. This is the quickest and most direct options.
- Take Bus 113, 406, 416, 431, 701, and Bus 758 to the Stop of Sanlitun (三里屯站). Take Bus 110, 120, 403, 673 and Bus 3 to the Stop of the Workers’ Stadium (工人体育场站).
Additional Sanlitun Bar Street Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 24 hours
- Admission fee: free
- Most of bars at the street are open from afternoon to the early morning of the next day.
- Please take care of your belongings at the street.
- For your information, per capita consumption at one of the average bars is from 100 CNY to 200 CNY.