Saigon Skydeck – offering the best panoramic views overlooking Ho Chi Minh City
Last Update: 25th October 2020
Located at the 48th floor of Bitexco Financial Tower, Saigon Sky Deck is the highest and best viewpoint to enjoy the panoramic views of Ho Chi Minh City. Visitors can take the high-speed lift to the viewpoint.
Saigon Skydeck Fast Facts
- Name: Saigon Skydeck
- Location: the 48th floor of Bitexco Financial Tower
- Things to do there: Photography, Adventure
- Who visits: Photographers, Adventure Enthusiasts
- Time required: 1 hour
Saigon Sky Deck is one of the ideal viewpoints to appreciate the views and the amazing skyline of the city. Located under the tarmac for the helicopter, it is fitted with French windows. At the viewpoint, you’ll see the stunning views of the city and bird’s eye views of the Saigon River which winds by the Bitexco Financial Tower.
The high-speed lift will take you to the deck within 30 seconds as it lifts 7 meters every second. At night, the views from the deck are more amazing. The color of the light around the building changes from time to time, creating a great feast for eyes. In addition, you can try the interactive virtual beer brewing there and explore the exquisite Ao Dai costumes.
If you are interested to visit the deck for photography purposes, the best time to visit is at sunset and at night.
The best months to visit are from March to November.
How to get to the Saigon Skydeck
You can take a high-speed lift to the deck from the ground floor.
- Opening hours: 09:30 – 21:30
- As at 25th October 2020, the entrance fee to the Sky Deck is 200,000 VND per person. For the latest pricing, please contact us via email (email@example.com)
- Those who are suffering from heart diseases, high blood and acrophobia are not recommended to visit the Sky Deck.