Rice Terraces Adventures
2 Day Rice Terraces Tour featuring incredible scenery!
Join our team for this 2 Day Rice Terraces Tour around the Longji Rice Terraces! The Rice Terraces Adventures Tour is a perfect choice for visitors looking to experience the Rice Terraces in a unique way – combining the main highlights with off-the-beaten track experiences! This tour is ideal for visitors looking to stay overnight at the Rice Terraces!
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Experience the Longji Zhuang Ethnic Minority Village
- Visit a traditional house for a real insight into local life
- Feast on a delicious lunch consisting of famous local cuisine
- Explore the Longji Rice Terraces and the stunning scenery
- Visit the villages of Dazhai and Tiantouzhai
- Overlook fantastic views at the Jinkeng Rice Terraces
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- 9:00 am: Meet at your Guilin (or Yangshuo) Hotel Lobby
- 11:00 am: Arrive at Longji Zhuang Village Carpark
- 11:30 am: Arrive at Longji Zhuang Village
- 12:00 pm: Traditional Meal at Longji Zhuang Village
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Rice Terraces Hiking & Viewpoints
- 5:30 pm: Arrive at Longji Rice Terraces Hotel
Day 2 – Stay overnight in Guilin or Yangshuo/END OF TOUR
- 9:30 am (flexible): Meet at your Longji Rice Terraces Hotel Lobby
- 10:30 am: Visit Jinkeng Rice Terraces
- 12:00 – 3:00 pm: Visit Dazhai Village & Tiantouzhai Village
- 3:30 pm: Depart Jinkeng Rice Terraces
- 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm: Transfer to Guilin Hotel, Guilin Railway Station or Guilin Airport. Additional fees apply for Yangshuo transfer
At the conclusion of the tour, we can transfer you to any railway stations in Guilin, Guilin Hotel or Yangshuo Hotel (additional fee).
Rice Terraces Adventures
(2 Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 4,400 CNY per person
2 x Person = 2,375 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 1,700 CNY per person
4 x Person = 1,360 CNY per person
5 x Person = 1,160 CNY per person
6 x Person = 1,025 CNY per person
7 x Person = 1,025 CNY per person
8 x Person = 940 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Please note, if you have a larger group visiting, please contact us to inquire about corresponding pricing.
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Driver’s Accommodation at Longji Rice Terraces;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
- Traditional Meal at Local House (cooked in restaurant);
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- Tour Guide’s Accommodation at Longji Rice Terraces;
- Aside from the local house meal on Day 1, no other meals are included but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences;
Please note, different cuisine is available based upon your specific preferences 🙂
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Please note, for a selection of recommended Ping’an Village Hotels for you to book, please contact us directly!
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Pre-Tour – Stay overnight in Guilin (or Yangshuo)
Arrive into Guilin the day before your tour is scheduled to begin as the Rice Terraces are located North of Guilin City.
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Ping’an VillageMeet your tour guide in the morning and travel to the Longji Zhuang Ethnic Minority Village. During your time at the village, experience firsthand local’s daily lives and see the traditional architecture featured on both the older and newer buildings throughout the village. It also has some views overlooking terraces.
For lunch, our client’s are warmly invited into a local family’s traditional house for a more unique experience. The meal consists of a ‘bamboo chicken’ dish, which is a famous Zhuang Ethnic Minority dish and a variety of different vegetable and meat dishes.
Please note, custom as well as vegetarian meals can also be catered for (please advise in advance) and all food is cooked in a registered kitchen to ensure hygiene and food standards. The meal is thereafter transferred to the local house to allow this local experience as well as support the family who host.
Following lunch, walk from the Longji Zhuang Village to Ping’an Village along a quieter path offering views overlooking the terraces and usually, very few other people! This walk usually takes between 45 minutes to 1 hour and is on a winding uphill path, although not steep.
After arriving at Ping’an Village, walk to the different scenic lookouts and further explore the Longji Rice Terraces before enjoying the evening at leisure where you will stay overnight in Ping’an Village.
The evening will be at leisure and you can choose to further explore the village, or relax at your hotel.