Red Theatre Kung Fu Show - a combination of Kung Fu, acrobatics and dance of China
Last Update: 8th October 2020
What is the Red Theatre Kung Fu Show?
Through Kung Fu, acrobatics and dance, Kung Fu Show performed at Beijing Red Theater at No. 44, Xingfu Street, Chongwen District, Beijing, tells a story which takes place in an ancient temple on the hill.
It tells that the little monk named “Chunyi” left his mother and go to the mountain to learn Kung Fu. Through the hardworking, he eventually became a great master. The show presents the eternal life theme of “hardship and growth”.
Red Theatre Kung Fu Show Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Beijing Hong Gongfu Chuanqi (北京红剧场功夫传奇)
- Number of Daily Shows: 2 x Shows
- Things to do there: Photography, Kung Fu, Acrobatics
- Who visits: Photographers, Kung Fu and Acrobatics Lovers
- Time required: approx.1 x hour
Interested in visiting the Red Theatre Kung Fu Show on a Beijing Tour?
What to expect at the Red Theatre Kung Fu Show
Opening Hours of the Red Theatre Kung Fu Show
For now, there are 2 shows every day. Opening hours are from 17:15 to 18:30 and from 19:30 to 20:45.
How to get to the Red Theatre Kung Fu Show
There are many buses passing by Red Theater. Therefore, there are many options.
- Rent a vehicle to the theater. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 8 to the Stop of Xingfu Street (幸福大街站). Then, walk to the theater.
- Take Bus 6, 34, 35, 36, 41, 60, 116, 705, 707, 743, 807, 822, 957 and Bus 958 to the Stop of Beijing Gymnasium (北京体育馆站). Then, take a 3 minutes walk to the theater
Additional Red Theatre Kung Fu Show Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 17:15 – 18:30; 19:30 – 20:45.
- As at 8th October 2020, the entrance pricing to different types of seating for the show is as follow: 880 CNY per person, 480 CNY per person, 380 CNY per person, 280 CNY per person and 200 CNY per person. Children under 1 meters tall (1 meters tall not included) are charged half of the adult price. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please book the tickets one day prior to the show date.
- Please keep quiet when enjoying the show.
Interested in visiting the Red Theatre Kung Fu Show on a Tour?