Quyang Lake – local reservoir surrounded by karst mountains
Last Update: 5th October 2020
What is Quyang Lake?
Located around 320 kilometers from Nanning, Quyang Lake has the amazing sunset to enjoy. More than 10 karst hills stand in the lake. The lake is 15 kilometers long. It is the second largest artificial lake in Baise.
Quyang Lake Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Quyanghu (渠洋湖)
- Area: 2,469 hectares
- Things to do there: Photography, Hiking, Adventure, Boating, Cycling
- Who visits: Photographers, Nature Lovers, Adventure Enthusiasts
- Time required: 2 – 3 hours
What to expect at Quyang Lake
The place is blessed with a Qinling Mountain riding up and down and away to the far off mountains, which provide a natural barrier, as well as a charming sight line to the lake. Many peaks scattered over the mountains are unique in looking like vivid animals like jumping fish, racing horse, awakening lion etc. with its smooth water stretch to the horizon with swans and wild ducks swimming and people enjoying fishing, rowing etc, its rightfully called as the Little Heaven.
Best time to visit Quyang Lake
If you’d like to visit the lake for photography purposes, the best time to visit is at sunset.
The best months to visit are from March to October.
How to get to Quyang Lake
Additional Quyang Lake Advice
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 19:00
- As at 5th October 2020, tourists can visit the lake for free.
- As at 5th October 2020, the entrance ticket for the boat cruise is 68 CNY per person. The boat can just accommodate 5 passengers. The crew won’t operate the boat until it is fully seated by 5 passengers. Or you can just charter the boat for yourself.
- For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please wear sunscreen cream and sunglasses with you.