Phung Son Tu Pagoda – one of the Chinese Buddhist Pagodas in Ho Chi Minh City
Phung Son Tu Pagoda is also one of the most pagodas in Ho Chi Minh City. It was built after the Second World War by the Chinese Vietnamese. Therefore, it features the Chinese style with a yellow gate on which the Chinese characters are painted.
- Name: Phung Son Tu Pagoda
- Location: 338 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Phường Nguyễn Thái Bìn, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh City
- Things to do there: History and Culture, Photography
- Who visits: Photographers, History and Culture Lovers
- Time required: 30 x Minutes
What to expect at the Phung Son Tu Pagoda
If you are interested in the local life, you could explore the market, War Surplus Market (Dan Sinh) across the street. Even dog tails and military clothing are on sale there.
Best time to visit the Phung Son Tu Pagoda
You could visit the pagoda any time during its opening hours.
You could visit it around the year.
How to get to the Phung Son Tu Pagoda
Unfortunately, there is no direct bus to Phung Son Tu Pagoda. The only option is to rent a vehicle.
Additional Phung Son Tu Pagoda Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 17:00
- As at 25th October 2020, tourists can explore the pagoda for free.
- Please keep quiet in the pagoda.
Interested in visiting the Phung Son Tu Pagoda on a Tour?