Nikko Day Tour
Join our team for this active private guided day tour to UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites in Nikko, visit the famous Toshogu Shrine, see the charming and natural view in Chuzenji-ko Lake and Yuno-ko Lake, discover the picturesque Ryuzu-no-taki Waterfalls and more!
950 CNY *
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Discover Nikko National Park – a listed UNESCO’s World HEritage Site in Japan;
- Visit Nikko Toshogu Shrine;
- See the lovely scenery of Chuzenji-ko Lake and Yuno-ko Lake;
- Explore Senjogahara Marshland;
- Visit Ryuzu-no-taki Waterfalls;
- View Yutaki Waterfalls;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Tokyo Hotel Lobby
Transfer to Nikko National Park – approx. 2.5 hr ride
- Arrive at Nikko
Visit Toshogu Shrine – optional, entrance ticket NOT included
11: 20 am – 2: 30 pm
- Explore Nikko National Park
- Visit Chuzenji-Ko Lake
- Visit Senjogahara marshland
- Lunch Break – Lunch NOT included
- Visit Yuno-Ko Lake
- Visit Ryuzu-no-taki Waterfalls & Yutaki Waterfalls
- Return transfer to Tokyo
- Arrive at your Tokyo Hotel/END OF TOUR
Legend of the Li Tour Pricing
(Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 2,660 CNY per person
2 x Person = 1,620 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 1,275 CNY per person
4 x Person = 1,120 CNY per person
5 x Person = 1,020 CNY per person
6 x Person = 990 CNY per person
7 x Person = 960 CNY per person
8 x Person = 950 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
The above Nikko Private Day Tour includes the following :
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
The above Nikko Highlights Private Day Tour excludes the following :
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options;
Please note, we would suggest you have a large breakfast as this is an active full day tour
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
- Entrance fees to Toshogu Shrine;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to Yangshuo, which is approximately 1.5 x hours drive south of Guilin. Depending upon the date of your tour, visit and experience a traditional rural market away from tourists and outsiders. These markets are held on specific dates (Putao Market Day – dates ending in 2, 5 or 8 or Baisha Market Day – all dates each month ending in 1, 4 or 7). If you’re visiting on a day where the Rural Market isn’t available, Yulong Valley cycling/walking is an alternative option (or if you’d prefer this instead).
Thereafter, visit one of the most spectacular views overlooking the Li River – Xianggong Hill. Xianggong Hill overlooks the river and karst scenery.
During the afternoon, board your own Private Raft and experience a shortened Li River Cruise along what is considered to be the most beautiful section of the Li River.
The cruise departs from Xingping Pier and travels up to the Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge During your time on the Li River, a Cormorant Fisherman will join you to provide a private demonstration of this traditional Chinese fishing practice.
Following disembarking from the cruise, transfer to West Street for dinner at one of the many different restaurants available (not included in pricing). In the evening, watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River from your VIP B1 Seats.
This show is a grand performance featuring over 700 actors and actresses and was directed by Zhang Yi Mou – the director and choreographer of the opening ceremony at the Beijing Olympics in 2008. The tour will conclude upon returning to your hotel in Guilin (at approximately 10:30 pm) or Yangshuo (at approximately 9:30 pm). END OF TOUR.