My Son Hoi An Tour from Da Nang
Explore My Son and Hoi An’s spectacular scenery on this day tour!
- Discover My Son Sanctuary – a UNESCO heritage site in Vietnam which was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty;
- Widen your knowledge about the Cham culture;
- Explore Hoi An Old Town – the former merchants’ homes;
- See the historical architectures in town (such as Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Pagoda);
- Visit the riverside market;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Da Nang Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to My Son Sanctuary
- Arrive at My Son Sanctuary
- Explore My Son Sanctuary and discover the Cham culture
11:00 am (approx.)
- Transfer to Hoi An Old Town
- Arrive at Hoi An Old Town
- Lunch Break at Hoi An – Lunch NOT included
1:30 pm (approx.)
- Explore Hoi An Old Town
- Visit Japanese Covered Bridge and Phuc Kien Pagoda
- Discover riverside market
4:30 pm (approx.)
- Transfer back to Da Nang Hotel
- END OF TOUR
The above My Son Hoi An Private Day Tour includes the following :
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance Tickets to all attractions listed above;
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
The above My Son Hoi An Private Day Tour excludes the following :
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around the area;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet at your Da Nang Hotel in the morning and travel to My Son Sanctuary (a UNESCO heritage site). During the tour, you will discover My Son Sanctuary which was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty (4th to 12th centuries) in Vietnam.
Following a visit to My Son Sanctuary, you will travel to Hoi An Old Town and have lunch break upon arriving there. After the lunch break, you will walk around Hoi An Old Town and see many historical sites such as the Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Pagoda and visit a colourful market on the riverside.
In the late afternoon, you will travel back to your hotel and the tour ends.