Mount Yoshino Day Tour
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Discover Mt. Yoshino – the most famous cherry blossom viewing point in Japan;
- Visit Kinpusen-ji Temple – a leading temple of the Shugendo religion;
- Explore the unique Sakuaramotobou Tempe – built in the 7th century and which is the home to the oldest statue of Ganesha in Japan;
- Visit a lovely garden in Chikurin-in Gunpoen;
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Mount Yoshino from Takagiyama Observatory;
- Meet at Yoshino Station
- Travel up to Yoshino Mountain Ropeway Station via Yoshino Ropeway – cost NOT included
10: 30 am (approx.)
- Arrive at Yoshino Mountain Ropeway Station
- Walk through Kuromon Gate
- Walk to Kinpusen-ji Temple
10: 45 am
- Visit Kinpusen-ji Temple
12: 00 pm
- Lunch Break – lunch NOT included
- Discover Yoshimizu Shrine
- Continue trip to Sakuramotobou Temple
- Visit Sakuramotobou Temple
3: 00 pm
- Visit a lovely garden Chikurin-in Gunpoen
- Travel to Takagiyama Observatory by bus
- Enjoy the great view of Mount Yoshino from Takagiyama Observatory
- Return to Yoshino Mountain Ropeway Station by mini-bus
- Drop off at Yoshino Station/END OF TOUR
(Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 2,660 CNY per person
2 x Person = 1,620 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 1,275 CNY per person
4 x Person = 1,120 CNY per person
5 x Person = 1,020 CNY per person
6 x Person = 990 CNY per person
7 x Person = 960 CNY per person
8 x Person = 950 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options during the tour;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to Yangshuo, which is approximately 1.5 x hours drive south of Guilin. Depending upon the date of your tour, visit and experience a traditional rural market away from tourists and outsiders. These markets are held on specific dates (Putao Market Day – dates ending in 2, 5 or 8 or Baisha Market Day – all dates each month ending in 1, 4 or 7). If you’re visiting on a day where the Rural Market isn’t available, Yulong Valley cycling/walking is an alternative option (or if you’d prefer this instead).
Thereafter, visit one of the most spectacular views overlooking the Li River – Xianggong Hill. Xianggong Hill overlooks the river and karst scenery.
During the afternoon, board your own Private Raft and experience a shortened Li River Cruise along what is considered to be the most beautiful section of the Li River.
The cruise departs from Xingping Pier and travels up to the Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge During your time on the Li River, a Cormorant Fisherman will join you to provide a private demonstration of this traditional Chinese fishing practice.
Following disembarking from the cruise, transfer to West Street for dinner at one of the many different restaurants available (not included in pricing). In the evening, watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River from your VIP B1 Seats.
This show is a grand performance featuring over 700 actors and actresses and was directed by Zhang Yi Mou – the director and choreographer of the opening ceremony at the Beijing Olympics in 2008. The tour will conclude upon returning to your hotel in Guilin (at approximately 10:30 pm) or Yangshuo (at approximately 9:30 pm). END OF TOUR.