Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show - enjoy the Kung Fu in central Beijing
Last Update: 8th October 2020
What is the Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show?
Established in October 1990, Liyuan Theater is the first teahouse theater in Beijing, jointly run by Beijing Qianmen Hotel and Beijing Peking Opera Theatre.
The theater is composed of a performance hall, a exhibition hall and a shop. Similar to customs traditional old theatre, the audience can enjoy a variety of Beijing snacks and famous teas while admiring the opera performances at the theater.
Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Beijing Liyuan Juchang Jingju (北京梨园剧场京剧出)
- Number of Shows Daily: 1 x Daily Show
- Things to do there: Photography, Peking Opera
- Who visits: Photographers, Chinese Culture Lovers, Architecture Learners
- Time required: Up to 1 x hour
Interested in visiting the Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show on a Beijing Tour?
What to expect at the Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show
Opening Hours for the Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show
For now, there is only 1 show every day. Opening hours are from 19:30 to 20:50.
How to get to the Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show
There are two buses passing by Liyuan Theater. Therefore, there are a few options.
- Rent a vehicle to the theater. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 6 and Bus 15 to the Stop of Yong’an Road (永安路站). Then, walk to the theater.
Additional Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 19:30 – 20:50.
- As at 8th October 2020, the entrance pricing to different types of seating for the show is as follow: 580 CNY per person, 480 CNY per person, 380 CNY per person, 280 CNY per person and 200 CNY per person. Children under 1.2 meters tall (1.2 meters tall not included) are not allowed to enter the theater. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (email@example.com).
- The repertoires performed at the theater varies every day.
- If you buy the ticket the pricing of which is higher or is 380 CNY per person, the theater will offer the complimentary tea, and you could see the make-up for free.
- Please keep quiet when admiring Peking Opera.
Interested in visiting the Liyuan Theatre Kung Fu Show on a Tour?