Laoxiaoding - offering panoramic views of Leshan
Last Update: 7th October 2020
What is Laoxiaoding?
Laoxiaoding is located on the Gaobiao Mountain behind Leshan No.2 Middle School in downtown Leshan. At Laoxiaoding, you can enjoy the panoramic views of Leshan, explore old buildings, such as Wanjinglou, Wanshou Temple and other pavilions and walk through the old trees.
Laoxiaoding Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Laoxiaoding (老霄顶)
- Location:central Leshan
- Things to do there: Photography, Architectures, Hiking
- Who visits: Photographers, Architecture Learners, Hikers
- Time required:2 – 3 x hours
What to expect at Laoxiaoding
If you are interested to explore the local life at Laoxiaoding, the best time to visit is in the morning.
The best months to visit are from March to May and from September to October.
Laoxiaoding is located in downtown Leshan. Therefore, there are a few options.
- Rent a vehicle to Laoxiaoding from Chengdu or other places in Leshan. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 1, Bus 18, and Bus 2 in Leshan to the Stop of Moruo Guangchang (沫若广场). Then, walk there.
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 17:00
- Admission fee: free
- Please take care of yourself on rainy days.