Kinder Park – a Children’s paradise in Hanoi
Last Update: 24th October 2020
Located within the West Lake Water Park, the indoor Kinder Park offers a variety of activities to experience to children, such as indoor rock-climbing, swings, ocean balls, etc. In addition, they also can experience different professions in the park.
Kinder Park Fast Facts
- Name: Kinder Park
- Area: 2,000 x square meters
- Things to do there: Photography, Swings, Professions Experience
- Who visits: Families, Children
- Time required: 1 – 2 x Hours
What to expect at Kinder Park
Children can enjoy various types of parties at Kinder Park, including superhero party, pirate party, art balloon party, friendly animal party, princess & knight party just like Barbie Princess. During the traditional festivals, the park usually holds interesting activities to let children get acquainted with the traditional culture in Vietnam through teaching them make the traditional Vietnamese toys, and telling the Vietnamese legends. In addition, on Christmas and New Year Day, children can be able to enjoy some festival-related celebrations there.
Kinder Park provides exciting activities to participate for children, such as balloon art show, magic show, circus show and sort fun drama for kid. And, children can experience role play of some professions, including nurses, doctors, fire fighters, hairdressers, etc.
Best time to visit the Kinder Park
The best time to visit Kinder Park is in the morning.
You could visit the park around the year.
How to get to the Kinder Park
A few buses pass by the park. Thus, there are a few options.
- Rent a vehicle to the park. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 31, 38 and Bus 55 to the Stop of Ho Tay Water Park.
Additional Kinder Park Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 18:00 (Tuesday – Sunday)
- As at 24th October 2020, from Tuesday to Friday, the entrance ticket for children between 0.8m tall (0.8m tall included) and 1m tall (1m tall not included) plus 1 adult is 80,000 VND per person; children above 1m tall (1m tall included) plus 1 adult are charged 120,000 VND per person.
- On Saturday and Sunday, the entrance ticket for children between 0.8m tall (0.8m tall included) and 1m tall (1m tall not included) plus 1 adult is 100,000 VND per person; children above 1m tall (1m tall included) plus 1 adult are charged 150,000 VND per person.
- Children under 0.8m tall (0.8m tall not included) are free of charge.
- If the children under 0.8m tall (0.8m tall not included) would like to visit the park, the adult accompanying him/her is charged 30,000 per person.
- The ticket includes jungle gym, in-door artificial climbing wall, health clinic, farm, supermarket, fire department, library in the Kinder Park, indoor mini golf, 3D movie theater and LEGO & Clics toy room.
- For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please don’t wear shorts, skirts and slippers in the theater.