Hue to Phong Nha Cave Tour
- Enjoy the boat ride along Son River;
- Discover Phong Nha Cave system;
- Visit Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River;
- Meet at your Hue Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Phong Nha
- Stopover at Basilica of Our Lady of La Vang (optional, subject to time)
- Lunch Break
- Arrive at Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Enjoy the boat trip along Son River
- Explore the Phong Nha Cave system
- Return transfer to Hue
- Visit Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River on the way
- END OF TOUR
The above Hue to Phong Nha Cave Private Day Tour includes the following :
Private MPV Van Transportation:
All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance Tickets to all attractions listed above;
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
The above Hue to Phong Nha Cave Private Day Tour excludes the following :
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around the area;
Please note, we would suggest you have a large breakfast as this is an active full day tour
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet at your Hue Hotel and transfer to Phong Nha – if time permits, stopover on the way and visit Basilica of Our Lady of La Vang.
Upon arriving at Dong Hoi, you will have lunch break at the city before heading to the cave area. In the afternoon, you will discover the Phong Nha Cave system by doing a boat trip along the Son River, and view the amazing natural art works in the cave.
By mid-afternoon, you will travel back to Hue and stopover for visiting Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River on the way back. Tour ends.