Hue Day Tour from Da Nang
Explore Hue on a Day Tour from Da Nang!
- View the high mountain pass of Hai Van and Lang Co beach on the way;
- Visit complex of historical monuments in Hue including walls, pagoda and royal tombs;
- Communicate with the local people and learn about the local culture & customs;
- Hue Royal Lunch at a garden house restaurant;
- A relaxing Dragon Boat Tour on the Perfume River;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Da Nang Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Hue
- Stopover on the way and view the high mountain pass of Hai Van and Lang Co beach
- Arrive at Hue
- Discover the complex of the Hue monuments
- Explore Flag Tower, Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purple City
12:00 pm (approx.)
- Lunch at a local restaurant and try Hue royal cuisine
- Enjoy the Dragon Boat Cruise on the Perfume River
3:00 pm (approx.)
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda and Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang
4:00 pm (approx.)
- Return transfer to Da Nang
- END OF TOUR
The above Hue Private Day Tour includes the following :
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance Tickets to all attractions listed above;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Hue;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet at your Da Nang Hotel in the morning and travel to Hue, stopover for sightseeing (e.g., high mountain pass of Hai Van and Lang Co beach) on the way.
Upon arriving Hue, you will start the tour from the Hue monuments and visit sites such as Flag Tower, Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purple City.
Around mid-day, you will enjoy the Hui royal cuisine lunch at a lovely garden house restaurant. Following the lunch, you will continue the trip by taking the Dragon Boat to explore the Perfume River.
By the end, you will travel back to your hotel to conclude the tour.