Explore the highlights of Hanoi during this popular private day tour!
Join the Wendy Wei Tours’ Hanoi team for this popular full-filled day tour around Hanoi City. Experience and explore some of the best things to do in Hanoi including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and more!
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Explore Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum as well as Ho Chi Minh’s Stilts House
- Discover the One Pillar Pagoda – an important symbol in Hanoi
- Visit the historical Quan Thanh Temple and the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West Lake area
- Look into the history of the imperial examination of Vietnam in Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam
- Wander around Hoan Kiem Lake to enjoy the peaceful time in the afternoon
- Walk though the Hanoi’s Old Quarter to see the local’s real life
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Hanoi Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum
- Arrive at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum
- Walk to Ho Chi Minh’s Stilts House
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Stilts House
- Visit One Pillar Pagoda
- Explore Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda
12:30 pm (approx.)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Explore Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam
- Walk around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi’s Old Quarter
4:00 pm (approx.)
- Return to your Hanoi Hotel/END OF TOUR
The above Hanoi Highlights Private Day Tour includes the following :
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above
- Entrance Tickets to all attractions listed above;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
The above Hanoi Highlights Private Day Tour excludes the following :
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Hanoi;
Please note, we would suggest you have a large breakfast as this is an active full day tour
Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet at your Hanoi Hotel in the morning and travel to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum – you will know more about Ho Chi Minh by exploring his final resting-place and Ho Chi Minh’s Stilts House.
Afterwards, visit the One Pillar Pagoda which was built in 1049 by King Ly Thai To, the pagoda has really unique structure and it’s known as an important symbol in Hanoi.
Then continue the journey to the Quan Thanh Temple (a Taoist Temple that can be dating from the Ly Dynasty) and the Tran Quoc Pagoda (a Buddhist pagoda which is one of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam).
After lunch at a local restaurant, visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam – where you can learn about the history of the imperial examination in Vietnam and explore the first university in Vietnam.
Thereafter, wander around the Hoan Kiem Lake and enjoy the peaceful moment in the area. Following the visit to Hoan Kiem Lake, travel to Hanoi’s Old Quarter to conclude the tour.