Halong Bay Private Day Tour from Hanoi
Explore Halong Bay’s incredible karst scenery on this day tour!
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Enjoy Halong Bay Cruise
- Fresh Seafood Lunch on board
- Discover Thien Cung Cave
- Kayaking OR Sampam Boat Riding around the UNESCO listed World Natural Area
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at Hanoi Hotel
- Transfer to Tuan Chau Pier in Halong Bay
- Enjoy the view of the rice fields on the way
- Arrive at Tuan Chau Pier
- Board the cruise to discover Halong Bay
- Enjoy seafood lunch on board
2:00 pm (approx.)
- Explore Thien Cung Cave
- Kayaking OR Sampam Boat Riding around the islands
- Return to Tuan Chau Pier
- Transfer back to Hanoi Hotel/END OF TOUR
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance Tickets to all attractions listed above;
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Halong Bay;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet at your Hanoi Hotel in the morning and transfer to Halong Bay, you will view the beautiful scenery of the rice fields on the way.
Upon arriving at Tuan Chau Pier, you will board a traditional cruise and enjoy the trip around Halong Bay, during the cruise ride, you will also try the fresh seafood lunch.
You will then head on to Thien Cung Cave and view the natural grotto with intricate stalactite and stalagmite formations and colourful lighting.
Following Thien Cung Cave, you will discover the UNESCO listed World Natural Area by kayaking or sampan boat ride and travel around the islands and water tunnels in the area.
In late afternoon, the cruise will bring you back to the pier, later you will return to Hanoi and the tour ends.