Dreamlike Lijiang Show – a combination of ballet and acrobatics
Last Update: 2nd October 2020
What is the Dreamlike Lijiang Show?
As the first landscape show in Asia, Dreamlike Lijiang Show is a visual impact as well as a shocking show. It presents the landscape in Guilin, especially along the Li River and the local culture through ballet shows and acrobatics.
Dreamlike Lijiang Show Fast Facts
- Chinese Name: Menghuan Lijiang Xiu (梦幻漓江秀)
- Location: Dreamlike Theater at No. 95, Qixing Road, Guilin
- Things to do there: Photography, Culture, Show
- Who visits: Photographers, Culture Lovers
- Time required: 1 x hour
Interested in watching the Dreamlike Lijiang Show during a Guilin Tour?
What to expect at the Dreamlike Lijiang Show?
The crew of the Dreamlike Lijiang Show come from the national art troupes from different countries. They all are professional performers with high and solid skills. The panoramic stage is as large as the auditorium, giving better experience to the audience. Lighting and stage sound are high-quality as well. Light makes for beautiful backgrounds for the show.
One of the highlights of the show is that it is localized based on the classical ballet and the acrobatics is combined with the modern dance. The show “Trampoline and Jungle Gym” shows masculinity. Nearly 20 male performers in the frog costume jump up and down between the trampoline from the stage ground. They present surprising actions on the two steel supporters.
Pas de deux depicts the love between lovers through the exciting actions of the ballet dancers. The show also reflects the essence of the sky acrobatics. In addition, the audience can watch other thrilling acrobatics shows, such as jumping through hoops, balancing on an upright ladder, etc.
Best time to enjoy the Dreamlike Lijiang Show
As at 9th November 2019, there are 2 shows one day. The first opens from 17:00 to 17:50 and the second one opens from 19:30 to 20:40.
How to get to the Dreamlike Lijiang Show
Several buses pass by the theater. Thus, there are several options.
- Rent a vehicle to the theater. This is the quickest and most direct option.
- Take Bus 6, 9, and Bus 14 to the Stop of Shiyouliu Gongsi (石油六公司站) which is located around 200 meters from the theater.
Additional Dreamlike Lijiang Show Advice
- Show hours: from 17:00 to 17:50 and from 19:30 to 20:40.
- As at 2nd October 2020, the ticket for the show is 150 CNY per person; children under 1.2m tall (1.2m tall not included) are free of charge; children between 1.2m tall (1.2m tall included) and 1.4m tall (1.4m tall not included) are charged 75 CNY per person. For the latest pricing information, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please keep quiet during the show.
Interested in watching the Dreamlike Lijiang Show on a Tour?