Deluxe Li River Day
Cruise the Li River in comfort & Explore the countryside!
- Experience the Li River Cruise onboard the 4-Star Deluxe Boat
- Enjoy the views of the River and surrounding karst scenery from your pre-reserved Upper Deck Reserved Seating
- Simple Chinese Buffet Lunch On-board
- Cormorant Fisherman Demonstration
- Visit the Yulong River, Bridge & Valley
- Afternoon Tea in Guilin City overlooking the Central City Lakes, Pagodas & Elephant Trunk Hill in the distance
- Meet at your Guilin Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Guilin Pier (requires time for transfer, security check etc.)
- Li River Cruise (4 Star Deluxe Boat)with Upper Deck Reserved Seating
09:00 am – 11:00 am (approx.)
- Cruise the upper sections of the Li
River from Guilin to Yangdi and
thereafter to Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge
- Chinese Buffet Lunch on-board
- Cruise the lower section of the Li River from Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge to Xingping
- Arrive at Xingping & disembark
- Cormorant Fisherman Demonstration in Xingping
- Visit Yulong Valley & Bridge
- Return transfer to Guilin
- Afternoon Tea with views overlooking Pagodas & Lakes
- Return transfer to Guilin Hotel
Deluxe Li River Tour Pricing
(Private Day Tour)
1 x Person = 2,910 CNY per person
2 x Persons = 1,790 CNY per person
3 x Persons = 1,420 CNY per person
4 x Persons = 1,235 CNY per person
5 x Persons = 1,120 CNY per person
6 x Persons = 1,100 CNY per person
7 x Persons = 1,080 CNY per person
8 x Persons = 1,060 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance tickets to Li River Cruise (4-Star Deluxe Boat – Upper Deck Reserved Seating);
- Simple Buffet lunch on-board Li River Cruise;
- Cormorant Fisherman Demonstration (15 minutes)
- Afternoon tea in Guilin City;
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
After clearing the security check and boarding the Li River Cruise, you’ll be escorted to your Upper Deck reserved seats, which offer excellent views from the second level of the boat. Visitors can also choose to upgrade to VIP seating (which is at the very front of the upper deck seating) for an additional fee. Please note, if you’d like to upgrade, contact us as this needs to be arranged in advance.
During the Li River Cruise, you will see incredible views of karst scenery, rural life and famous mountains throughout this scenic stretch of water. Generally, it takes approximately 3.5 x hours to travel from the Guilin Pier to Xingping Pier but depends upon season/water flow speed.
There is a buffet lunch served on-board during the Li River Cruise and this consists of approximately 8 different Chinese cuisine dishes including both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. If you have any specific cuisine or food restrictions please contact us about specifics so we can arrange accordingly.
Upon arriving into Xingping, you’ll disembark at the pier and watch a Cormorant Fisherman Demonstration. You’re also welcome to skip this if you’d prefer too and continue directly to the Yulong Valley area. With a quick stopover at the Yulong River bridge & explore the valley, you can see some more beautiful scenery before returning to Guilin.
When you arrive into Guilin City, you’ll be transferred to a cafe for a relaxing afternoon tea with views overlooking Guilin’s city lakes, Sun and Moon Pagoda and Elephant Trunk Hill in the distance. At the conclusion of afternoon tea, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin to conclude the tour.