Classic Hue Tour
USD TBA *
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Visit the landmark of Ho Chi Minh city – the Reunification Hall;
- Discover more about Vietnam history at the War Remnants Museum;
- Visit China Town with Thien Hau Temple;
- Explore Cu Chi Tunnels;
- Discover underground bunkers including meeting rooms, hospitals and more;
- Experience firing range (extra cost);
- Visit a local rural market in Go Cong County;
- Easy countryside cycling tour in the remote villages in Tan Hoa;
- Cruise Tour on the Upper Mekong River;
- Amazing view of Upper Mekong from the Rach Mieu suspension-bridge;
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Guilin
Day 2 – Stay overnight in Guilin
- 07:40 am: Meet at your Guilin Hotel Lobby
- 09:00 am – 1:00 pm: Transfer to Guilin Pier
- 09:30 am – 1:30 pm: Deluxe 4-Star Li River Cruise
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Visit & Walk-up Xianggong Hill
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm: Visit West Street/At leisure
- 07:30 pm – 9:00 pm: Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
- 9:00 pm: Depart Yangshuo
- 10:30 pm: Arrive at Guilin Hotel
- 9:00 am (flexible): Meet at your Guilin Hotel Lobby
- 11:00 am: Arrive at Longji Rice Terraces
- 11:30 am: Visit & Walk-up to Ping’an Village
- 12:30 pm: Lunch at Ping’an Village (not included in pricing)
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Afternoon activities at Longji Rice Terraces
- 4:00 pm: Depart Longji Rice Terraces
- 6:00 pm: Return transfer to Guilin Hotel/END OF TOUR
Classic Guilin Tour Pricing
(3 Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 7,620 CNY per person
2 x Person = 4,500 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 3,465 CNY per person
4 x Person = 2,940 CNY per person
5 x Person = 2,630 CNY per person
6 x Person = 2,650 CNY per person
7 x Person = 2,495 CNY per person
8 x Person = 2,385 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
- Li River Cruise Reserved Seats (4-Star Deluxe Boat – Upper Deck Seating with Buffet);
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show (VIP B1 Seating);
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included (except buffet lunch on-board Li River Cruise) but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Arrive into Guilin the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, activities/itinerary/day order can be changed to reflect your arrival time.
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Guilin City
To commence the tour, visitors will spend the first day in and around Guilin City, visiting the different highlights within the city and its surroundings. These include the main attractions with a combination of spectacular scenery, mountains, caves and Guilin’s famous landmark! Start the day off by travelling to Yao Mountain, which offers spectacular views overlooking Guilin City as well as the karst scenery surrounding the city.
Thereafter, visit the Reed Flute Cave which is a famous limestone cave located on the outskirts of Guilin city. During the late afternoon, travel to Elephant Trunk Hill – the landmark of Guilin, which resembles and Elephant drinking directly out of the Li River!
After Elephant Trunk Hill, explore the local walking streets and finish the evening with the Four Lakes Cruise. After the Cruise, you’ll be transferred back to your Guilin Hotel to enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure.
Day 2 – Stay overnight in Guilin
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to the Pier in Guilin to board the Deluxe Li River Cruise (4 Star boat – Upper Deck Reserved Seating). During the cruise, which lasts between 3 – 4 hours (depending upon water-flow) and is along an 83 kilometre section of the river, visitors will see incredible scenery with large karst mountains either side of the river among beautiful rural scenery.
There is also a simple Chinese buffet meal on-board where visitors can eat lunch. Upon arriving into Yangshuo, disembark the boat and explore West Street.
During the evening you will return to West Street for dinner before watching the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River during the evening. You can either choose to stay overnight in Yangshuo (if so return to hotel at approximately 9:30 pm) or Guilin (return to hotel at approximately 10:45 pm).
Day 3 – Stay overnight in Guilin/END OF TOUR
In the morning you will meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby before travelling to the Longji Rice Terraces (this journey takes approximately 2.5 hours). Upon arriving at Ping’an Village car park, ascend the steps up to the top of Ping’an Village with panoramic views overlooking the Rice Terraces.
Within Ping’an Village, visitors have the option to enjoy a traditional meal of Bamboo Chicken/Bamboo Rice at one of the many local restaurants (additional cost). Alternatively, there are a range of different foods available depending upon preferences.
Following your visit to Ping’an Village, visitors have a few different options, depending upon specific preferences. There is a hike (mainly downhill) from Ping’an Village to the Longji Zhuang Village along the Rice Terraces Trails. This takes approximately 45 – 60 x minutes depending upon pace. Otherwise, there is a shorter hike (approx.20 x minutes) available up to the Nine Dragons/Five Tigers Viewpoint, closer to Ping’an Village. Some people also choose to explore Ping’an Village and then return – being a private tour it’s completely flexible so please communicate directly with your tour guide in regards to preferences.
After visiting the Longji Rice Terraces, you’ll be returned to your hotel in Guilin City to conclude the tour. END OF TOUR.