3 Day Guilin Tour including the main highlights of Southern China
*based upon 8 pax private tour
- Visit the famous and historical Hoa Lo Prison Memorial & St. Joseph’s Cathedral
- Wander around Hoan Kiem Lake and visit Ngoc Son Taoist Temple
- Hanoi’s Old Quarter Walking Tour
- Enjoy the traditional art of Vietnamese water puppetry show in the evening
- Take the cruise on Halong Bay and view the spectacular landscapes along the river
- Discover Trang An via a small sampan boat
- Explore Hoa Lu and widen your knowledge of Vietnam history
Day 1 – Stay overnight in Hanoi
- 10:00 am (flexible): Meet at your Hanoi Hotel Lobby
- 10:15 am : Enjoy the special egg coffee at a local cafe
- 11:00 am: Visit Hoa Lo Prison Memorial
- 12:00 pm: Visit St. Joseph’s Cathedral
- 1:30 pm: Vist Lunch Break (NOT INCLUDED)
- 3:00 pm: Walk around Hoan Kiem Lake & Ngoc Son Taoist Temple and explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- 6:30 pm: Water Puppet Show at local theater
- 7:30 pm: Return transfer to your hotel
- 08:00 am: Meet at your Hanoi Hotel Lobby
- 08:10 am – 11:40 am: Transfer to Tuan Chau Island
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm: Board on the cruise and enjoy the fresh lunch on board
- 2:00 pm: Kayaking OR Sampan Ride Experience to discover a hidden scenic spot of the area
- 3:00 pm: Hike up the island and visit a limestone cave
- 4:00 pm: Relaxing on the upper deck on the cruise
- 5:00 pm: Return to the pier at Tuan Chau Island
- 7:30 pm: Arrive at Hanoi Hotel
Day 3 – Stay overnight in Hanoi/END OF TOUR
- 7:30 am: Meet at your Hanoi Hotel Lobby
- 10:00 am: Arrive at Trang An
- 10:10 am – 12:30 am: Discover Trang An via a small sampan boat and see the limestone tunnel-like caves along the river
- 1:30 pm: Lunch at local restaurant
- 2:00 pm: Explore Hoa Lu Area
- 3:00 pm: Transfer back to Hanoi
- 5:30 pm: Arrive at Hanoi Hotel/END OF TOUR
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- All entrance tickets per the above activities requiring entrance fees;
Tour Guiding Fees:
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included (except buffet lunch on-board Li River Cruise) but our guide will assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences;
Please note, different cuisine is available based upon your specific preferences 🙂
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Pre-Tour– Stay overnight in Hanoi City
Arrive into Guilin the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, activities/itinerary/day order can be changed to reflect your arrival time.
Day 1 – Stay overnight in hanoi City
Meet at your Hanoi Hotel and starting the day with a unique egg coffee in Vietnam.
In the morning, you will visit Hoa Lo Prison Memorial followed by a glance at St. Joseph’s Cathedral, and learn different aspects on Vietnam history.
After lunch break, you will wander around Hoan Kiem Lake, and stopover at Ngoc Son Taoist Temple for a quick visit.
Thereafter, you will visit Hanoi’s Old Quarter to see the real local life, and later, watch the unique Vietnamese Water Puppet Show at local theatre in the evening. You will be dropped off at your Hanoi Hotel after enjoying the show.
Meet at your Hanoi hotel, travel to Tuan Chau Island for boarding the Halong Bay Cruise, there is fresh lunch on board and you can see the limestone islands all the way, you will also have an unique experience (Kayaking or Sampan Ride) to discover a hidden scenic spot of the area.
During the cruise, there is a stopover at one of the islands and you can visit a limestone cave, following this, you can spend the rest of time free at leisure on the upper deck of the cruise.
Day 3 – Stay overnight in Hanoi/END OF TOUR
Meet at your Hanoi hotel, drive to Ninh Binh area through the Red River Delta.
Getting on a small sampan boat and spending around 3 hour on the man-power boat, going through the river and seeing the limestone tunnel-like caves all the way.
In the afternoon, discover Hoa Lu City (the capital of Vietnam in 10th century) and widen your knowledge of Vietnam during the exploration.
After all, return transfer to Hanoi hotel and the tour ends.