- Monday 3rd October 2016 - Max.temperature of 34 degrees celsius/Min.temperature of 19 degrees celsius - Clear and sunny day
- Tuesday 4th October 2016 - Max.temperature of 34 degrees celsius/Min.temperature of 20 degrees celsius - Clear and sunny day
- Wednesday 5th October 2016 - Max.temperature of 33 degrees celsius/Min.temperature of 20 degrees celsius - Clear and sunny day
- Thursday 6th October 2016 - Max.temperature of 33 degrees celsius/Min.temperature of 21 degrees celsius - Clear and sunny day
- Friday 7th October 2016 - Max.temperature of 34 degrees celsius/Min.temperature of 22 degrees celsius - Clear and sunny day
- Saturday 8th October 2016 - Max.temperature of 32 degrees celsius/Min.temperature of 21 degrees celsius - Partly cloudy day
- Sunday 9th October 2016 - Max.temperature of 28 degrees celsius/Min.temperature of 18 degrees celsius - Partly cloudy day
The Guilin Weather Forecast for the upcoming week (Monday 3rd October 2016 - Sunday 9th October 2016) is as follows:
Today, being the first day of September, also means that Summer has passed and Autumn has now arrived! September, October and November are (in my opinion), the best months to travel to Southern China as the temperature has cooled off and the rural countryside is green and ready to harvest. Although, aside from the farmers, the next 7 days (as shown in image below) aren't looking great from a weather perspective...for people visiting within the first week of September, let's hope the forecasters are wrong!
The new month and season also brings some very exciting news... the new Wendy Wei Tours website is being launched! This also means updated tour itineraries, latest news, videos, pictures and more so that you can start planning and preparing for your visit or simply reminisce on memories -and start planning for your return journey :) Aside from the new website adventure, there's also new actual adventures (aka tours) being offered to some exciting new destinations...
Have you heard of the city of Nanning before? Whilst the destination/name Guilin is commonly known among visitors, Nanning is by comparison, largely unknown, despite the fact that it's the capital of Guangxi Province and home to over 4 million people! The city itself is relatively similar to other second-tier Chinese cities but is known as the 'Green City' from it's vast parklands and trees throughout. More importantly, it's also an internationally accessible base to explore some incredibly scenic destinations in Southern Guangxi Province.
Current airlines operating international flights to/from Nanning are as per the following (according to wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanning_Wuxu_International_Airport):
Anyway, by 'incredibly scenic destinations', I'm referring to a combination of popular attractions (for example the Detian Waterfalls located along the border with Vietnam), Tongling Grand Canyon as well as very off the beaten track destinations (unlikely to see another foreign tourist within miles) at Bama, Sanmenhai and neighboring areas. Obviously, with China rapidly developing and new railways being continually built, some remote regions will suddenly become popular with an influx of domestic visitors..however that time hasn't yet arrived! Stay tuned for more information or visit the Nanning Tours section to learn about some of these amazing destinations.
Finally, I hope this blog as well as other media can be inspiring for you to visit China - whether it's as part of a tour or independently. Even though many people think China is a country of only large factories and polluted skies, in reality, there are a number of amazingly beautiful destinations that would shock those same people! Thanks for reading the blog and I hope it's of interest.
Wendy Wei Tours
Authentic Private Tour Experiences throughout China. Contact us today!