Bitexco Financial Tower – the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City
Standing at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, the Bitexco Financial Tower is the tallest in the city and the second tallest in Vietnam. Completed in 2010, it is one of the landmarks in the city as well. The design of the tower highlights the image of a highly modern architecture. The project presents the balance between the modernization and the tradition.
- Name: Bitexco Financial Tower
- Height: 262.5 x meters
- Things to do there: Photography, Adventure
- Who visits: Photographers, Adventure Enthusiasts
- Time required: 1 – 2 x hours
What to expect at the Bitexco Financial Tower
The 48th floor offers a 360-degree transparent Sky Deck. You can enjoy the panoramic views of the city through a high-speed life which runs 7 meters every second. At the Heineken World, you can experience interactive virtual beer brewing. In addition, Ao Dai Museum showcases attractive traditional Vietnamese costumes. The building is fitted with panoramic restaurants, a shopping mall, cafes, VIP bars, VIP office place, etc.
At night, Bitexco Financial Tower is in the colorful lights. At the viewpoint, you’ll be amazed at the night views around the city. The light shows the beauty of the western facade. The tarmac gives out long and outstanding rays of light.
Best time to visit the Bitexco Financial Tower
If you’d like to visit the tower for photography purposes, the best time to visit is at sunset and at night.
The best months to visit are from March to November.
How to get to the Bitexco Financial Tower
The quickest and most direct option is to rent a vehicle to the tower.
Additional Bitexco Financial Tower Travel Advice
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 23:00
- As at 25th October 2020, the entrance fee to the Sky Deck is 200,000 VND per person. For the latest pricing, please contact us via email (email@example.com)
- Those who are suffering from heart diseases, high blood and acrophobia are not recommended to visit the Sky Deck.
Interested in visiting the Bitexco Financial Tower on a Tour?