Ben Tre Private Day Tour
Explore Ben Tre during a private day tour in the Mekong Delta
- Explore the town of Ben Tre – the Kingdom of Coconuts
- Visit a local brick factory and a coconut candy workshop;
- Boat trip on Mekong River;
- Visit a local’s house to see the process of making sleeping mattress;
- Tuk-tuk ride experience to discover the local village and farm;
All times outlined below are approximates as the tour is a private tour, time is flexible & subject to change
- Meet at your Ho Chi Minh Hotel Lobby
- Transfer to Ben Tre
- Arrive at Ben Tre
- Boat trip along the Mekong River
- Visit a Brick Factory
- Visit a Coconut Candy Workshop
- Lunch Break – lunch NOT included
1:30 pm (approx.)
- Enjoy the Tuk-tuk Ride Experience in Mekong
- Visit a local farmer’s house and see the process of making sleeping mattress
- Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City
- Arrive at Ho Chi Minh City
- END OF TOUR
*Note: Persons under 120 cms tall, over 65 years of age or pregnant are not permitted on the Private Li River Raft Cruise boats*
Classic Guilin Tour Pricing
(3 Day Private Tour)
1 x Person = 7,620 CNY per person
2 x Person = 4,500 CNY perperson
3 x Person = 3,465 CNY per person
4 x Person = 2,940 CNY per person
5 x Person = 2,630 CNY per person
6 x Person = 2,650 CNY per person
7 x Person = 2,495 CNY per person
8 x Person = 2,385 CNY per person
PAY 10% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM TOUR!
Private MPV Van Transportation:
- All petrol/gas, van rental, highway tolls, parking fees & driver’s fees throughout entire tour route as above;
- Entrance Tickets to all attractions listed above;
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide;
- No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options – whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Ben Tre;
- Please note, we don’t require ‘x’ amount to be paid by clients on a daily basis to tour guide/driver or force tipping. However, gratuities are greatly appreciated at the conclusion of tour by guide/driver only if service is excellent.
- Accommodation, flights, travel insurance and any other person expenses during tour;
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Meet at your Ho Chi Minh Hotel in the morning and transfer to the town of Ben Tre which is known as ‘Kingdom of Coconuts’.
Upon arriving at Ben Tre, you will start the tour by taking a boat trip along the Mekong River, followed that, you will visit a brick factory and a coconut candy work shop in the area.
After lunch break, you will continue the trip by taking the tuk-tuk to discover the local village and farm. You will also visit a local farmer’s house and see how the sleeping mattress will be made.
Later, you will take a sampan boat to visit a small canal in the area to see the water coconuts.
By mid-afternoon, you will be transferred by to your hotel to conclude the tour.